The Tito Ortiz Way of Opening a Container

Opening that jar that way is actually smart. Tito clearly lacks in some areas, but it appears he does have some advantages of less cognitive trade off.

2 Likes

My 4 year old daughter opened her fruit pouch the other day by spinning the bottom and holding the top like Tito…. I immediately thought of this thread and cancelled her college fund. There’s no hope for her, it’s like the new IQ test.

8 Likes

1 Like

That’s about the exact face I made!!! Poor girl, “why is dad looking at me like that???”

2 Likes

Tito even has the video game character wanting to him.

IMG_9874

1 Like

When l was 18 l was a slaughterman in a meatworks on the mutton floor.

I ran my knife from the groin down to the chest to start skinning it…l went too far and stabbed/cut through my apron into the middle of my thigh…cut was about an inch long and half an inch deep. I could see fat tissue.

I freaked out and went to my old hard ass foreman to see if l could go to the nurse.

He takes one look and says,

“l have a bigger cut in the eye on my cock,get back to work.”

Sheepishly l went back to work lol.

6 Likes

Well said Tito

7 Likes

“Chuck, is my name Tito.”
Tito Ortiz

IMG_9877

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

that was good

Forgot all about that press conference. Tito did a good job and that was a great fight card.

Tito described my only ambition, powerful stuff <3
I’m fine with remaining nameless though.

1 Like

“Tito Ortiz Explains” should be the name of a comedy youtube channel

8 Likes

Ive seen this clip so many times. I know its not the answer to the question asked, but i like his answer.

3 Likes

3 days a week he has an IQ of 45, 2 days a week he has an IQ of 56, 5 days a week he has an IQ of 32 and 27, 3 days a week he is an old mature, 4 days a week he can’t find his way home, 5 days a week he is a Leo capricorn, 9 days a week the fire departement has to come and cut his head free from the doorway to his home, 4 days a week he outlives his kids, 100%.

8 Likes

“Monday, Wednesday and Tuesday I have an IQ of 45. Saturday with Thursday and Sunday and Thursday I have an IQ of 35 because I am tired from training so my total IQ for one week all six days is 225.”

2 Likes

One of my fav Tito clips. Short and sweet.

5 Likes

Some would correlate a big head with being smart and being able to take a shot.

He can do neither.

1 Like

“Tito Ortiz Explains”

See? That needs to be a parody account

2 Likes