The Tito Ortiz Way of Opening a Container

3 Likes

You Tito’d 100.10%!

“I think, therefore, I am”

Therefore, Tito isn’t.

1 Like

His head is so big it has its own gravitational pull.

3 Likes

I love that he no sells it.

3 Likes

I meant to do that

1 Like

I’m sure this has had its own thread a 1,000 times. But that video is just fucking insane. No safeties, no side spotters and 1 useless main spotter. Tank was a beast!!!

1 Like

It’s like his head has its own gravitational pull!!! You know, because it’s so big.

Because of the echo!

2 Likes

Lol…this…what else could you do though?

From Tank’s IG… the pic on his application to fight in UFC 6.

Can you imagine having to face this when you are a 3rd dan black belt in yoga?

3 Likes

Tank when he was 17-18 years old. JESUS.

3 Likes

grab your head as if in terrible pain and put on a limp as you leave the cage. there’s no styling it out, have to go full-on self-deprecation.

1 Like

bpg3n2ja01wa1

1 Like

Frank is a cool guy, but yes, he’s not a genius. The dog thing made that clear. Fighters calling each other out for being “dumb” is kind of silly. Tito and Frank have done dumb things, but neither had to have organs replaced to stay alive due to being lifetime “Fun-A-Holics”.

2 Likes

here, the public speaking part was over
no talking necessary, and he still managed to fuck it up
Yvz13C

its like the marathon is over, now u just have to walkk accross the finish line, and u trip/fall/hospitalized- no finish

2 Likes

I do love how he characterizes his leaving the HB City council as “people out to get him or destroy him”

NO, you just got a lot of flak because you were a fucking dumbass who was not qualified for the job, and thought being Mayor Pro Tem meant just showing up and repeating facebook memes.
As someone on the council pointed out, it’s a job that requires a lot of education and reading and preparation. It’s not an “honorary” position like this sheriff thing. You have to actually work at it, read, and prepare yourself.

“this job isn’t working for me”

3 Likes

i dont reckon Tank voted for tito

Untitled