The Tito Ortiz Way of Opening a Container

Jaxxon , Tank Abbott segment was insane. He Obliterates TeaToe

2 Likes
1 Like

he had a great colitical pareer

1 Like

“I would say that actually that probably woulda happen”

“But what’s gone on 2021 I would never thought it was happening happening is going on I my mind has been blown”

“Once again it’s American we gotta keep fighting”

Hands up, chin down…

5 Likes
1 Like

Petition to change thread title to:

The Tito Ortiz - Way of the Can Opener

2 Likes

Head up, Chin down is only something someone with Tito’s head size can accomplish

2 Likes

Have these been posted yet? They are gold.

1 Like

This is brutal.

interestlingly, tito won his belt by beating vanderlei silva by decision
chael has a win over him by decision too

1 Like

Tito’s title defenses are Yuki Kondo, Evan Tanner, Elvis Sinosic, Vladimir Matyshenko, and Ken Shamrock.

but in that fight, he literally turned his back and ran away from Vanderlei, if memory serves.

that’s like pissing yourself due to fear, but later claiming you won something. you didn’t win anything if you have soaked underpants.

Yeah, he literally ran across the ring like he was running away from a mugger lol

3 Likes

Pussy. If that had been me, I would have stood and traded with Wandy.

4 Likes

if u take away all titos wins over natural 185ers, his record isnt so good
he was the original mma weight cutter
a natural hw

2 Likes

Thats not fair his head is half his weight

I just had a thought where I wondered for a moment if Tito is actually retarded then I realised it wouldn’t be any fun because you can’t and shouldn’t laugh at people who are retarded. It would be much better if he is just borderline retarded because then we are free to laugh at him as much as we like and call him a retard without crossing the line.

in his book he said he used to huff paint as a kid. did lots of meth in his teens too.

3 Likes

Well, that explains a lot