The Tito Ortiz Way of Opening a Container

Also, he’s a fuckin’ moron.

2 Likes

I still love tito.

Hes like the first girl that gave you a hand job in 8th grade.

Not hot, and the hand job you would later discover was really just ok. But it was still the first and from a girl so you still love her

3 Likes

Yep. Instead of turning and running , I would have just been all SLIP… SLIP… BOOM! SLIP… SLIP… BOOM!

2 Likes

Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

1 Like

I gotta say, the tito mucrophone to head toss, might be the most tito ortiz thing that tito ortiz has ever tito ortiz’d

4 Likes

Bapa wishes he could be so redacted to pull that off

1 Like

Give it three weeks he will say

“Lizzen B. I wss doing cawlmendary at games breed bapa. I announced a winger and dossed the myg. Hid ne in the head daaaaafdddyyy. Now i got CT.”

3 Likes

That woodint even be a hilite in my boog

1 Like

It amazes me that he continues to deliver.

2 Likes

Perfect lol

Don’t forget this moment.

His lady laughing at him lollll you know she gets tons of laughs out of Tito mishaps

1 Like

FTFY.

1 Like

She is the perfect partner for him. “It is supposed to be hot, it is boiling.” Tito’s Handler

1 Like

Tito Orteased lol

1 Like

Was just on Fox. He did pretty good.

3 Likes

Tito Ortiz

@titoortiz

Aaron Lewis - Am I The Only One (Official Music Video) https://youtu.be/zkKb4Zt48x8?feature=shared… via

@YouTube

America’s spirit is alive in countless hearts, not just one. Together, we cherish our freedoms, our liberties, and our trust in doing what’s right under God. Aaron Lewis, you’re not alone. In 2024, let’s unite as a nation, standing up to restore the greatness of our country. 🙏🏼🇺🇸

3 Likes

I agree with Tito

I’m skeptical he wrote that Tweet.

4 Likes

LOL true.

1 Like

Aaron Lewis for President.

1 Like