The UFC has fallen to complete CORRUPTION (Paddy, O'malley, Ankaleav and Krause)

These judges scores were made over text by Dana himself.

What a shit show.

May as well watch WWE.

13 Likes

Dana gives zero fucks at this point. This is not a real sport. Sports entertainment.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah, when you are pushed by rhe UFC hype machine like Omalley and pimblett are you really get to see how much BS comes with it

5 Likes

At least in Jake Paul’s fights people get knocked out or knocked down.

7 Likes

I agree, Ankalaev clearly lost the first three rounds. Then he literally cried while limping out of the cage. Pathetic

8 Likes

Lol

You are admitted bias against muslims.dagis in particular

2 Likes

Dude, he wasn’t limping. The floor was slippery from all his tears and he was just trying to not slip or trip over a mic/speaker cable.

6 Likes

I was rooting for Jan in this fight because I don’t like Ankalaev but Jan did nothing but throw a few leg kicks, terrible decision. Terrible fight.

1 Like

Terrible fight for sure, not a terrible decision. Round one was close, 2 and 3 were clearly Jan. 4 and 5 clearly Ankalaev. So really a decision for either guy or a draw was very reasonable. But Ankalaev acted like a tool after a fight he should have been embarrassed about. Very low fight IQ and probably a very low IQ in general.

3 Likes

The ufc doesn’t pick the judges. But I will agree that judging is corrupt in general.
Obviously judges know it’s good for the sport and that event of a conor, an O’Malley or a paddy wins.
And naturally that influences the decisions of many.
An unscrupulous judge doesn’t really care who wins so he may as well pick the guy that will make the rich, famous people happy.
And far as I know that’s is no rules against judges getting let in to after parties and fraternizing in general.

1 Like

Anakalaev: sitting in dressing room crying… hands on head… legs hurts from the kicks… “what could I have done??? What could I have done???”

WRESTLING!!! You dumb fuck!!! It’s called WRESTLING SOME HOW YOU REMEMBERED AT THE END OF THE 3rd round that Jan can’t fucking do what you are good at :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

The UFC also claim they have no hand in the rankings and they are selected by the unbiased media. They say they have no control over USADA as well, but the reality is where there’s greed and lots of money involved, corruption behind the scenes exists. You better believe it buddeh.

3 Likes

I’m saying that yes it exists, but it’s not like people think. They don’t tell judges “give close rounds to conor and not Dias”.
They don’t need to. People do it if their own volition. It isn’t really the ufc.
It’s humanity,
Muhammed Ali won many rounds that he shouldn’t have. Judgement calls tend to go in the favor of those that have influence,
Judges don’t wanna get hassled anymore than anyone else,
And if conor loses close rounds then it costs many rich people lots of money and it could coke back to haunt them in many ways.
You see it even in local mma. If the 3-0 kid that sells 200 tickets is facing the 2-8 guy that sells nothing and is probably fighting for drug money., if the 2-8 guy doesn’t finish then he will almost certainly lose.
I’d bet that umpires in baseball tend to give more close calls in favor of teams like the Yankees and dodgers over the twins,
They have an indirect interest in the sport generating $.
And it makes their bosses happy.
I also suspect there’s unconscious bias.
They say that when a player like a Wade Boggs or Rod Carew would not swing at a pitch that’s on the edge of the strike zone the umps would usually call it a ball, they’d probably just assume it was outside if they took the pitch.

Paddy and O’Malley i had losing 2-1 but after the final bell and before the verdict was read I’d have put the odds at 90% that they won.

But I highly doubt anyone tells judges what to do,
That’s highly illegal, Dana would be a fool to risk serious prison time. They all would, as well as a lifetime ban.
Specially when they know that most people str weak and go along with the crowd.

Look at the studies… when humans are out in a room with 20 actors and they are asked to point to which circle is red and which is purple. Studies show that humans will agree with the group even when they know they’re wrong.

Us humans just suck.
But it should’ve affect us much. It’s no different now than ever. If u ever face a Sean Omalley or a paddy…
You just gotta accept that any close round has gone to them. It beats being surprised every time.

1 Like

DO NOT GAMBLE

2 Likes

Judges aren’t held accountable

Doug used to talk. They do whatever they want

Yan was beating his legs up and it wasn’t until Yan gassed that Ankalaev got takedowns. He couldn’t in the first couple rounds

1 Like

UFC has the athletic commission wired. Lots of $$ and favors etc. for the politicans who appoint the commissioners etc. and one hand washes the other.

3 Likes

Paddy has hurt you hasn’t he? This is like what your 17th Paddy thread?

It’s like uncle Dana had to make good with some people’s after Krause got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

2 Likes