The UG ends with Team Khabib p4p #1 in the world ahead of Jones... let that sink in 👀

and me as the p4p #1 poster in UG history

20231023070459_mp4p102323.PNG

20201026083723_mp4p102620.PNG

2 Likes

For me it’s all about the legacy I left behind here… similarly to how we saw with Khabib the GOAT whose team has now surpassed Jon Jones again in the rankings…

Never did lose a bet here, never even a moment

The UG may be finished but all the W’s never stopped piling up and will echo on to eternity.

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/does-anyone-here-actually-believe-volk-will-pull-this-off

He called the round

c180ca7e2f8e5dd68762a08648eb1fe62a08b810_2_690x391

1 Like

Dude you’re a commenter on a weeb forum talking about legacy

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

And you are a commenter on that very same forum as is everyone else viewing this thread.

That’s what we do here, and out of the thousands of commenter’s that have strolled through the hallowed UG in its 30 years, I am the very best.

I am to commenting as Khabib is to MMA or Jordan is to basketball…

giphy

2 Likes

Honest question Jack. What you gonna do when this place dies? You gonna continue trolling on another forum or just quit?

1 Like

That just gave me a fantastic idea. Someone really should do a P4P GOAT UG Poster list. Would be hilarious

It’s hard to deny Jack. Y’all hate his guys but he not only created a shit ton of traffic on this forum, he was also right about just about everything he ever said :joy: the same 4/5 posters have spent countless hours and thousands of posts arguing with him for over two years now

Jack is easily top 5. BJ Penn Forever is top 5 too

2 Likes

You’re bottom 5…so theres that

4 Likes

Ami honestly that bad lol

1 Like

No lol. I actually really like you lol…some of your viewpoints are kinda out there but atleast it creates a conversation/debate.

Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

1 Like

toy story 4 film GIF

3 Likes

I enjoyed the traffic.

I enjoy listening to the irrational hate on the Dags.

I enjoy that irrationality being countered with blind faith.

I thoroughly enjoy the Dags holding up their end of the bargain by backing Jack’s predictions.

1 Like

But…

Anyone who saw the Dags style knew this was the next evolution.

GnP 2.0 with submissions.

Great posters need the same from the other side.

CWTR, lionKing, etc.

Without posters that are so sure of themselves, or just okay with being abrasive/argumentative, you wouldnt have some fo Jack’s funniest moments.

I look back at my own verbal jousts with CWTR over the years as fond memories.

I also don’t think this forum will change that much where these type of threads wont exist anymore. Maybe the verbiage will change but the premise will remain the same.

All in all, thanks @JackMerridew

Instead of 100 threads on Jake Paul or Conor. We get plenty of active UFC fighter threads, praising the work ethic these athletes put forward and the reign they will bestow on the sport.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

2 Likes

@Nick_Diaz_Army also in the all-time HOF

arnold-predator

There is no other place to post and I’m content going out on top like Khabib. The forum game is finished. We are the last of the lawless savages in upheaval of faggot social media.

1 Like

Team cheat and roid.

Awesome #3 in my opinion.

1 Like

Also Travis Lutter to BJJ

Are you talking about Juice St. Pierre who ducked USADA or Juicy Jon who is the biggest roid cheat of all time? Islam and Usman were never caught for actual steroids just random banned prescribed substances.

zoyrg3gk6r7a1

ccad9b63bf41827ef92404c2ad31d30b30b05f38_2_630x500

https://twitter.com/mma_kings/status/1723490669136630270?s=46&t=b3G9B-jms3n6daoR03AA0g

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: you beleive those fake articles??

1 Like