The way Yoel talks...

If his translator on the MMA Hour is translating verbatim, Yoel talks like a stone cold killer.

"I sleep tranquil, like a lion"

Bisping's days are numbered.  Yoel is one scary fucker.

He has the best post fight interviews in the game

Agreed,

During his interview today he spoke so eloquently (through his translator) and with such conviction.  It was quite something - I can't wait to see him in the cage next.

Slowly becoming one of my favourite fighters and FUCK USADA.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/6691/Yoel-Romero-vs-Ronaldo-Souza

his translator is a BJJ badass

I speak spanish and Yoel's is even more of a bad motherfucker when you understand exactly what he's saying.

The dude has an old school gladiator/samurai mentality 100%.

WattMell - Been big fan ever since I saw that flying knee KO on Starks. Never missed a fight since. He's a specimen and at his peak this late in age or just that good. He's going to maul Busting. Kinda weird to think Fejao KOd him back in strike force although it was at LHW.

The first round was SHIT, Romero only had 4 or 5 fights previously and seemed scared to engage, then in the second he goes fucking APE SHIT, Cavalcante lands a hail mary spinning back fist after a head kick, Romero still got up but got dropped again. I dont think any version of Cavalcante could beat current Romero. 

newjack900 -

his translator is a BJJ badass

The 80's action movie villain? 

Yoel is a Hebrew name, so add IDF to the gladiators and samurai :)   That said, I remember him cheating by not promptly answering the bell for R3 after taking quite a beating in R2.  Another ref might have called the fight then. 

TexDeuce - He has the best post fight interviews in the game
The double champ disagrees

I'd love to see the sparring he does with Jon Jones. Romero is a scary dude. I'm afraid for Bisping.

Bisping will frustrate him, toy with him then pulverise him like he did Chung Le.

Shit's gonna be nasty. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Bisping will frustrate him, toy with him then pulverise him like he did Chung Le.

Shit's gonna be nasty. 

Chung le? Is that a video game character?

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - I speak spanish and Yoel's is even more of a bad motherfucker when you understand exactly what he's saying.

The dude has an old school gladiator/samurai mentality 100%.

I 100% believe this. Shit always gets lost in translation. Dudes a freak. Can't wait for the bisping fight

Shanebone -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Shit's gonna be nasty. 

Chung le? Is that a video game character?

Combination of Cung Le, Chun Li, Chong Li

Tranquillo is popular in Spanish especially Puerto Rican's and Cubans it seems. It translates to tranquil obviously but it's just like saying calm. Tranquil is not a popular word here like it is for time. 

TexDeuce - He has the best post fight interviews in the game

Any news on whether Bisping has any fairy tale characters looking after him?

Mad Xyientist - Any news on whether Bisping has any fairy tale characters looking after him?

The only reason anything good ever happens anywhere is for the sake of people believing in and calling upon the name of God's Son Jesus Christ, who grew your bones in the womb, gives you every breath you take, died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead.

This is what Yoel was trying to convey to you in his post fight speech.

Wake up.

Praise the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

Yoel Romero can sprint faster than Usain Bolt and swim faster than Michael Phelps.