The way Yoel talks...

John318 -
zebedee - 
John318 -
Vecna808 - There are plenty of good people who are Christians , unfortunately they espouse a fucked ideology with a history that would make Sadam vomit.
And because of that they must acknowledge and pay for the atrocities caused by that ideology. If I went on public tv and announced myself a follower of the nazi party then everyone would rightly point out the Holocaust and take me to task over the bloody history of german nazi's . Get where I'm going ?
Yoel ( and others don't get me wrong not singling him out ) gets away with plugging his shit without question. So in the absence of any other fucker ill be the one to raise a voice.

The Holocaust, 9/11, ebola outbreaks, and every other cursing which overtakes man is the terrible wrath of Jesus Christ against people doing evil, which is to not believe on the name of God's Son Jesus Christ.

Man erroneously imagines that Jesus must make himself to be acceptable to man, when in fact it is man that must make himself to be acceptable to Jesus (who created man and gives man every breath), which is only by faith in the name of his Son Jesus Christ.

@ United Yorkie Rescue

Every time you and yours run your pie holes without confessing God's Son Jesus Christ, you are proselytizing your retarded, evil religion that there is no God but your dirty, dying balls and bellies.

Praise be to the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. (Gen. 18:26)

So Jesus kills children because they don't quite believe  enough? 

Maybe satan is a safer bet. 

Jesus creates and gives to everyone their every breath, and can therefore rightly do whatever he will with his creation.

Your feeling that the terrible wrath of Jesus against people not believing on the name of God's Son Jesus Christ is 'unreasonable' is not shared by Jesus who created us, sustains us, and says that his ways are perfect.

Praise God's Son Jesus Christ

@ RockingChairScience
^
RockingChairScience: "kindly fuck off with your proselytizing bullshit. 
Every fucking thread with your nonsense. "

@ Vecna808

No religion is responsible for more 'atrocities' than your religion that there is no God but your personal lusts.

As far as 'crusades' / holocausts / 'terrorist attacks', Jesus will use evil people (deniers of God's Son Jesus Christ) to punish other evil people.

However, children of Jesus do not murder (or molest) anyone, regardless of their (or anyone else) claiming that they are 'Christian' and/or doing such in the name of 'Christianity'.

Your Jesus can rightly suck on my balls. Go to church and fraternize with your guilty conscience buddies. 

@ Vecna808

Behold the cursing and murderous hatred that pours out of you and your godless brethren.

It is people of your faith (whose God is their belly, "you know, your boss !") that rape and kill while falsely claiming to be 'Christian'.

@ RockingChairScience

You sound like you have a guilt ridden conscience that you've tried unsuccessfully to sear with a hot iron.

God's Son Jesus Christ can relieve anyone of their shame by their believing on his name...

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. (Rom. 10:11)

Praise Jesus Christ, the Son of God

John318 is one of the more promising 16'ers

John318 - @ Vecna808

Behold the cursing and murderous hatred that pours out of you and your godless brethren.

It is people of your faith (whose God is their belly, "you know, your boss !") that rape and kill while falsely claiming to be 'Christian'.

@ RockingChairScience

You sound like you have a guilt ridden conscience that you've tried unsuccessfully to sear with a hot iron.

God's Son Jesus Christ can relieve anyone of their shame by their believing on his name...

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. (Rom. 10:11)

No you fuck. I grew up in a church.  I spent 4 days a week for 12 years there since my mother was a full time employee. 

Never have I met more disgusting, ugly individuals than in my time roaming the halls of churches. 

You either have FEAR or SECRETS (or perhaps to a lesser degree stupidity) to prosthelytize your religion and embrace it so much. Which category are you in? Fear the bogeyman? Or been touching little children lately?

RockingChairScience - 
John318 - @ Vecna808

@ RockingChairScience

No you fuck. I grew up in a church.  I spent 4 days a week for 12 years there since my mother was a full time employee. 

Never have I met more disgusting, ugly individuals than in my time roaming the halls of churches. 

You either have FEAR or SECRETS (or perhaps to a lesser degree stupidity) to prosthelytize your religion and embrace it so much. Which category are you in? Fear the bogeyman? Or been touching little children lately?

Neither attending church buildings, claiming to be 'Christian', wearing a cross necklace, reading a Bible, volunteering at a homeless shelter, nor believing in "the man upstairs", "allah", "God", "Lord", "Jehova", or "Yaweh" justify a man before God.

God's Word reveals that a person is a saved child of God only by believing on God's Son Jesus Christ through his name, which you do not claim to have ever done.

Clearly you, like justin wren via 'The Fellowship of the Sword', are the victim of a corrupt cult pretending to be a 'Christian' 'church'. What is the name of the organization you were basically forced to sit in?

Today, this is man's whole duty before God:

this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another (1 John 3:23)

Praise be to the name of God's Son Jesus Christ

United Yorkie Rescue -
RockingChairScience - 
John318 -
Mad Xyientist - Any news on whether Bisping has any fairy tale characters looking after him?

The only reason anything good ever happens anywhere is for the sake of people believing in and calling upon the name of God's Son Jesus Christ, who grew your bones in the womb, gives you every breath you take, died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead.

This is what Yoel was trying to convey to you in his post fight speech.

Wake up.

Praise the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

On the off chance you're not a troll, kindly fuck off with your proselytizing bullshit. 

Every fucking thread with your nonsense. 

Go to church and spout that back and forth to your God fearing buddies.

He's a troll. Also awfully obsessed with other men's balls for a good Christian he claims to be. Likely a sodomite.

Catamite, imo

Lol, I know he's a troll, but I like that the King James Version is the true bible. Not the Hebrew and Greek it was actually written in, but one of the English versions from several h

From several hundred years ago. So anybody with a non English bible can't read the truth either apparently lol 

If you don't have Wallid as your translator, you have failed.

United Yorkie Rescue - Are Catholics Christian?

Is it better to be a non-jesusy monotheist than an atheist or agnostic?

Man is to believe on the name of God's Son Jesus Christ, who shed his blood and died on the cross for the sins of the whole world, was buried, and rose again the third day.

1 John 3:23 (KJB) sets forth man's whole duty today toward God.

Anyone doing and teaching others to do anything else, whether more or less is in error…

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/what-are-the-necessary-minimum-requirements-for-catholics

United Yorkie Rescue: "How do you know that King James Bible is the one and only true word of God, and not the Quran, Torah, Book of Mormon, or any of the other religious canons?"
^
If you want the truth (I do), read through them and find out (I did).

I am a witness that the King James Bible (which includes the Torah/OT) unquestionably contains the complete, perfect Word of God today, necessarily making everything else without exception falsehood. After reading the KJB, any truth seeker will find all other texts, including all other so-called bible versions to be a complete joke compared to the Word of God in the KJB.

All so-called bible versions are completely different from one another in word and doctrine. Only one of them can possibly be the perfect Word of God as the Word declares itself to be, which necessarily means that all of the others are perversion.

The truth, God's Son Jesus Christ and his Word in the KJB, is clearly revealed to anyone who loves the truth.

But most hate the truth, and will go to any extent to cling to their retarded, evil fantasy that there is no God but their belly.

United Yorkie Rescue: "What if you're wrong???"
^
What if your privately invented fantasy that your belly is God is wrong, and you were in fact created by and will be judged by God according to God's Word?

God's Word says his existence and Word are self evident truth, all are without excuse, and that anyone who dies in unbelief in the name of God's Son Jesus Christ will go away into everlasting punishment.

John318 -
United Yorkie Rescue - Are Catholics Christian?

Is it better to be a non-jesusy monotheist than an atheist or agnostic?

Man is to believe on the name of God's Son Jesus Christ, who shed his blood and died on the cross for the sins of the whole world, was buried, and rose again the third day.

1 John 3:23 (KJB) sets forth man's whole duty today toward God.

Anyone doing and teaching others to do anything else, whether more or less is in error…

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/what-are-the-necessary-minimum-requirements-for-catholics

United Yorkie Rescue: "How do you know that King James Bible is the one and only true word of God, and not the Quran, Torah, Book of Mormon, or any of the other religious canons?"
^
If you want the truth (I do), read through them and find out (I did).

I am a witness that the King James Bible (which includes the Torah/OT) unquestionably contains the complete, perfect Word of God today, necessarily making everything else without exception falsehood. After reading the KJB, any truth seeker will find all other texts, including all other so-called bible versions to be a complete joke compared to the Word of God in the KJB.

All so-called bible versions are completely different from one another in word and doctrine. Only one of them can possibly be the perfect Word of God as the Word declares itself to be, which necessarily means that all of the others are perversion.

The truth, God's Son Jesus Christ and his Word in the KJB, is clearly revealed to anyone who loves the truth.

But most hate the truth, and will go to any extent to cling to their retarded, evil fantasy that there is no God but their belly.

United Yorkie Rescue: "What if you're wrong???"
^
What if your privately invented fantasy that your belly is God is wrong, and you were in fact created by and will be judged by God according to God's Word?

God's Word says his existence and Word are self evident truth, all are without excuse, and that anyone who dies in unbelief in the name of God's Son Jesus Christ will go away into everlasting punishment.

WOT.

CSWrestler - 

Lol, I know he's a troll, but I like that the King James Version is the true bible. Not the Hebrew and Greek it was actually written in, but one of the English versions from several h

CSWrestler: "I like that the King James Version is the true bible. Not the Hebrew and Greek it was actually written in, but one of the English versions from several hundred years ago. So anybody with a non English bible can't read the truth either apparently lol"
^
English is the world language today. Most everyone has either learned English, or has access to people that speak their language and English (i.e. translators).

Jesus's Word reveals that Jesus will preserve his perfect Word forever to all generations.

Jesus gave man his name and complete, perfect Word in English by the KJB at the beginning of the 17th century, not coincidentally just as English was becoming the world language.

God's Son Jesus Christ is the Saviour of all people who believe on him through his name, and being an ethnic Jew or Greek is of no consequence as are their languages; English is the world language now.

Jesus's Word reveals that all those in every place who love the truth will come to and remain in faith in his Son's name unto the death and thereby be saved from the terror of everlasting punishment, and all who hate the truth will not.

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God