The worlds most boring fighter.

I was going to nominate Elias Theodorou, but when I looked at his UFC stats I found that he was only outstruck one time in 11 UFC fights and landed 4.2 significant strikes per minute. Weird. During his 8 consecutive decisions I thought he didn't land more than 4 strikes per fight.

Tug Dabone -

I was going to nominate Elias Theodorou, but when I looked at his UFC stats I found that he was only outstruck one time in 11 UFC fights and landed 4.2 significant strikes per minute. Weird. During his 8 consecutive decisions I thought he didn't land more than 4 strikes per fight.

Elias does wierd ass pitter-pat punches and shit. Stats are prob off. 

Shamrock, def was a time when he was top tier. As a kid in mid 90s he was the shit in my eyes. 

Does Bryan caraway fight still or did he retire?

onepunchJD - 
DagwoodDogwoggle - 
Arzn1ck -

#1. Ken shamrock. 

During the quarantine I’ve gone back and watched the early UFC’s for the first time since I was probably 13 years old. Ken is without a doubt the worst. Paul Varlens was a terrible fighter but he at least provided some entertainment. Ken humped more dudes to death than Rocco steele.

Finally!  Some fresh eyes not looking through rose colored glasses.

I have ALWAYS thought Kenny Wayne was boring and over rated.  His fight IQ was a point ofcontention for me too.

A few years back I wrote a thesis (FRAT) on this forum about Shamrock was NEVER good.  I was surprised how many people who did read it told me they were hostile going in to it but by the time they read the whole thing they had to admit while they didn’t lik it, I had made a solid case.  It was based on his record, the things he said, but mostly the things he DID.  Actions lowder than words.  His record seaks volumes when you look at why he never won a UFC Tourney or why he did not participate or why, “Petey MY HEART,” happened.

Saying Ken was never good is absurd.

He was arguably the top MMA fighter for a time in the 90s, and not many people can say that.

Also, he had a lot of fights in the 90s, was very active.

And other than the first loss to Royce, nobody really kicked his ass until he fought Tito at LHW with a torn acl.

That’s a lot of fights and a lot of tough dudes.

I could go on and counter every point you want to make… but it’s time consuming.

Ken absolutely deserves criticism for some of the choices he made, both in and out of the ring.

But saying he was never good, is demonstrably false.

All true.

A different era has a lot to do with it, and unfortunately he is a good example of a veteran being fed to next generation.

Did he have to get slapped around by Tito 3 fucking times?

Huggsbear - 
2breath2feel -

Karate hottie is awful 

Her thighs make her watchable though

Dis.

Khalib starnes

Arona???

Neil "Paint Drying" Magney 

I always found Machida to be boring. 

Cole Konrad

Kirik -

I never agree with these. Everyone says Ryan Hall is boring, but he's on my top 10 most interesting. I've watched both Woodley vs. Thompson fights mutliple times to learn more about distance management.

I always enjoyed Ken Shamrock fights in his prime. 

So who do you think is the most boring fighter?