There is a female TUF on at the moment?

Did anyone even know this?

Did anyone care?

Nope.

Yes. It’s been pretty good actually.

OP is edgy and cool for not liking wmma

Yea it’s pretty good, almost all the fights have been finishes.

Brabatross - Yea it's pretty good, almost all the fights have been finishes.

125lb is so new and unpredictable.

I am enjoying it.

barbarian - Nope.

As always. First post nails it

For the most part all the fighters and coaches are being professional and acting with respect towards each other.  The ratings probably suck, but I’m enjoying it.  

ThatsHowIRoll -

Watched the 1st episode. Fell asleep trying to watch it on 2 separate occasions. Haven’t watched since.

Good fights so far

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Watched the 1st episode. Fell asleep trying to watch it on 2 separate occasions. Haven't watched since.

I'm not surprised mutherf***a

I don't personally watch but obviously people care. 

not on til late tonight

8 my time, 11 eastern...

Glad Gaethje and Alvarez are getting some recognition. Been watching for them. Montana and that wonder woman chick would get it.

OP is edgy and cool for not liking wmma

I was aware it was happening, but I don’t know of anybody who is actually watching it.

Hell, I don’t know anybody who has watched any of like the last 6-8 seasons of TUF.

LillyOlivia - Who won tonight? Didnt get to see it.
So far Barb Honchack has beaten Racheal Ostrovich by UD. And Nico has won 1 round against Montana Stewart. Round 2 is about to start, and Montana is cut bad. Judging by the promos for this episode, I'm guessing Montana comes back to win. I hope not.

No comeback, Montana got the fuck beaten out of her, and is a bloody mess.

Dick Niaz -

For the most part all the fighters and coaches are being professional and acting with respect towards each other.  The ratings probably suck, but I’m enjoying it.  

Dana's gonna come in and empty a bag of snakes into the house.