There is a female TUF on at the moment?

Jumpman23 -

Girl in the light blue is pretty sexy. 

Well, at the beginning of the fight she was.

so much blood

in the 1st figh i had faketits winning r1, shoulda gone to a 3rd

ranier wolfcastle -

so much blood

Sure, but round 2 was very dominant, and Barb has great Cardio. I can't imagine Barb would have lost the 3rd round.

I could honestly see Nico winning the whole show.

StankieEdgar - OP is edgy and cool for not liking wmma

You seem like an SJW

triforce -

You seem like an SJW

How does he seem like a sjw?
triforce -

You seem like an SJW

For making fun of this retarded thread?
DREXp -
triforce -

You seem like an SJW

How does he seem like a sjw?
It's what happens when people repeat shit without thinking about it.

Montana is cute, Dana needs to watch his ass. Also Gaethje told one girl he loved her in the bathroom, that was weird. Husband won't like that I'm sure.

i was bored and watched it just now... That was creepy like one poster before me said.

VectorWega -
INDK - 

Gaethje told one girl he loved her in the bathroom, that was weird. Husband won't like that I'm sure.

I didn't know Gaethje was married.  Hell, I didn't even know he was gay!

I figured he was gay 

I'm sorry, but there is no way Barb won that first round. Rachael was dominating on the feet, landing more and landing much harder.What kind of blind ass judges give that round to the fighter that took nearly all of the punishment? Barb gets a couple flash takedowns with no damage. There should have been a 3rd round. 

I love grappling and certainly respect the takedown/control game, but it should not be weighted so much more than standup that you don't even have to do any damage and it's the determining factor. It seems we're still at a point in this sport where an inconsequential takedown and escape back to the feet can negate 3-4 min of clearly winning the standup. Very annoying.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
ranier wolfcastle -

so much blood

Sure, but round 2 was very dominant, and Barb has great Cardio. I can't imagine Barb would have lost the 3rd round.
Barb looked tired as shit after the 2nd, i thought rachel looked fresh and ready to take over.

I couldn’t disagree more. Rachael was very worn down, and Barb looked completely fine. Barb has gone 5 hard rounds, multiple times.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I couldn't disagree more. Rachael was very worn down, and Barb looked completely fine. Barb has gone 5 hard rounds, multiple times.
Watch the end again, rachel pops right up while barb slowly gets up.

Don’t forget, barb hasnt fought in a while, and her first tuf fight was an easy one.

Even gsp’s cardio looked like crap when he came back after a long lay off

Well, yeah. As round 2 ended, and Barb had exerted herself going for the finish, she looked tired. Once she was sitting in her corner, she looked absolutely fine.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Well, yeah. As round 2 ended, and Barb had exerted herself going for the finish, she looked tired. Once she was sitting in her corner, she looked absolutely fine.
Guess we'll never truly know, so lets just agree to disagree.

Really wish there was a 3rd though.

Awesome season! Also Emily, Rachel and Montana are hot af!

Come on man?? When Roxi on the box you damn well watch.

can roxy beat that beast?

I cancelled cable, but am on here every day.  Never even heard about it until 3 days ago.  Big fan of Roxy so I was surprised..watching it online as we speak.