There is a female TUF on at the moment?

Miesha on most weeks is also good! 

shootfightermike - can roxy beat that beast?

ttt

Ive been surprised by the lack of threads all season, the fights have been pretty solid.

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -

Ive been surprised by the lack of threads all season, the fights have been pretty solid.

Im not surprised at all

InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Very good fights.

What has really changed is the oversaturation of MMA/UFC.

It is just too much for most people to keep up.

If this season would have happened within the first 10 seasons, there would be talk for days about the fights.

…Yet, the absence of “drama” has sadly been the cause of some of the lack of attention.

nowaydo -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Very good fights.

If this season would have happened within the first 10 seasons, there would be talk for days about the fights.

…Yet, the absence of “drama” has sadly been the cause of some of the lack of attention.

Disagree with all the saturation BS personally.

I think we are lucky to have the amount of fights available to watch and the last TUF redemption series got heaps of interest.

I think WMMA is just still so far behind and it is for a reason

ThatsHowIRoll -
nowaydo -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Very good fights.

I think we are lucky to have the amount of fights available to watch and the last TUF redemption series got heaps of interest.

WMMA isn't bad. I mean they all can't be as solid as that heavy weight slug fest we witnessed last night...

BrckNoHitBk -
ThatsHowIRoll -
nowaydo -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Very good fights.

WMMA isn't bad. I mean they all can't be as solid as that heavy weight slug fest we witnessed last night...

This argument is always used- highlight outliers of poor MMA fights and compare with outliers of reasonable WMMA fights. It is not a sound argument at all.

As I always say, I think the women should be able to compete. Happy to support them but it has no place on UFC cards with the men- certainly not main cards anyway. People like you can pretend to like it to your heart's content back in Invicta.

nowaydo -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Very good fights.

Only drama has come from lauren murphy blaming eddie for her lack of skill and choking. Had it been a regular vseason, she wouldnt have made the house. 

Ryann Von Doom - 
nowaydo -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Very good fights.

Only drama has come from lauren murphy blaming eddie for her lack of skill and choking. Had it been a regular vseason, she wouldnt have made the house. 

Agree.

ThatsHowIRoll -
BrckNoHitBk -
ThatsHowIRoll -
nowaydo -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Very good fights.

This argument is always used- highlight outliers of poor MMA fights and compare with outliers of reasonable WMMA fights. It is not a sound argument at all.

As I always say, I think the women should be able to compete. Happy to support them but it has no place on UFC cards with the men- certainly not main cards anyway. People like you can pretend to like it to your heart's content back in Invicta.

That is your opinion, the problem is a lot of other people disagree with you.

UFC wants to cater to everyone and the WMMA market is HUGE, which is why you will see more of it and not less.

Ihaveseenthings - 

Awesome season! Also Emily, Rachel and Montana are hot af!

so are the redhead on justins team and the blonde on eddies!

ranier wolfcastle - 

so much blood

in the 1st figh i had faketits winning r1, shoulda gone to a 3rd

same

shootfightermike - 
shootfightermike - can roxy beat that beast?

ttt

ttt

Mr_Honky - Yes. It's been pretty good actually.

This. Bunch of finishes and some future names in the house. 3 of the final 4 are beasts at 125 and the other one I'm just not familiar enough with.

Miesha mentioned in her AMA on reddit:

"Who do you see in the UFC rising to popularity and status over the next year or two?"

"I wish I could say who does well at the end of this season of TUF, but there are some really talented 125-lb women making their mark as the series unfolds. You'll see who I'm talking about."

Sounds to me like an underdog takes it, but I may be reading into it too much. Who is everyone leaning towards?

RedbansViennaSausage - 

Miesha mentioned in her AMA on reddit:

"Who do you see in the UFC rising to popularity and status over the next year or two?"

"I wish I could say who does well at the end of this season of TUF, but there are some really talented 125-lb women making their mark as the series unfolds. You'll see who I'm talking about."

Sounds to me like an underdog takes it, but I may be reading into it too much. Who is everyone leaning towards?

unfortunately sarge ( dont like her)

and why is miesha on every episode?

making a comeback

Fights have been great this season. 

Wow, what a round 1!!!

Good fight so far. Montano up 2 rounds.