There is a female TUF on at the moment?

Some good fights this season I’ve really enjoyed it and seeing Miesha again. Rachel is the bomb at weigh ins and in the cage. Good to see Roxy doing well too.

I don’t think we could really ask for more we had  competitive   fights, finishes, knockouts, submissions,  touch of drama here and there.

Now would I like to see a water bottle raft made and a wall run at by someone wearing a cardboard helmet like in TUF 4 ...yes yes I would.

RedbansViennaSausage -

Miesha mentioned in her AMA on reddit:

"Who do you see in the UFC rising to popularity and status over the next year or two?"

"I wish I could say who does well at the end of this season of TUF, but there are some really talented 125-lb women making their mark as the series unfolds. You'll see who I'm talking about."

Sounds to me like an underdog takes it, but I may be reading into it too much. Who is everyone leaning towards?

Meisha is good friends with Emily. Emily lived with her for years so I assume she was talking about her looking good and Nicco who won tonight. Guessing finals are Nicco and Roxy

Fight Of The Season!!

I gave Barb Rd 2

yeah nico suave. low seed from nowhere takes out the former champ convincingly. amazing back take from her caught kick. barb is 37, 7 years past her prime.

Nicco will be hard to beat.

Tough everwhere…and just tough!

29-28 Nico was the right Score. Barb definitely won round 2. Nico definitely won rounds 1 and 3.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I could honestly see Nico winning the whole show.
Feel this way even more now.
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 29-28 Nico was the right Score. Barb definitely won round 2. Nico definitely won rounds 1 and 3.

There has to be a sinking feeling when you get in the cage and see Adalaide Byrd sitting there.

Mc Dern dropped a massive spoiler in her MMA hour interview last week.

I wish I could un-hear it!

Nicco vs srg for the belt 

I"m pretty impressed with Rachel she’s come a long way in her striking.

could’ve almost went to the third round.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - I"m pretty impressed with Rachel she's come a long way in her striking.

could’ve almost went to the third round.

I was too.

She cried because she realized she could beat Barb.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I could honestly see Nico winning the whole show.
Feel this way even more now.

Me too

shootfightermike - can roxy beat that beast?
Ground and pound is starting to look pretty scary for her. It's be cool for her to build a bit of an Axe Murderer persona around that. She's come a LOOOONG way since the last TUF season she was on.
scrapdo -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 29-28 Nico was the right Score. Barb definitely won round 2. Nico definitely won rounds 1 and 3.

There has to be a sinking feeling when you get in the cage and see Adalaide Byrd sitting there.

You know if be a lot bigger Colby fan if he called her out ringside with an 'oh heeeellll no'

The fights have actually been really good. I usually only watch when I know someone on the show. Sarj teaches at a school I drop by when I get a chance. That lady is a beast. Pulling for her to win... though it’ll be crazy to have a champ that is technically 2-2 ... but she put away to girls so far with good records.