there's not f'ng good candidates in hawaii

i want to vote libertarian, but i can't even do that because davis is a misdirected fuggle.

fucking fuck, i'm going to run for gov soon.  i'm not fucking kidding.

Do eeet! Phone Post 3.0

I'm soooo fugging DISGUZTURDS!

Do it....I'll write all you press releases. It'll be totally in your face brutally honest and will shock people.

And they will realize.....IT'S WHAT THEY WANT AND NEED!

this will work.

sarge, i'm down for the next one.  no shit. i ain't kidding

IN!

I will stand on street corners and wave signs Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS - I will stand on street corners and wave signs Phone Post 3.0

We no can sign wave. On or off duty.  

Bring back the death squads from the 60s.  No more public nuisance problems.

It won't be my first time standing on a corner when I wasn't supposed to.

Butt that's another thread.... Phone Post 3.0

no need sign waivers. you two round um up. i will beat them, rape them, strip them nekkid, paint my name w/ a tanto on their chest and back, blindfold them, shackle them, and have them wave at the sounds of cars passing by and honking.

if anyone stops to help the, they join them.

thank you

lol...the purge! the way it should be not the way the movie has it!

I saw Greg Honda was running but using the name "Charles Djou". Phone Post 3.0

LOL!

I would be interested in how it happened...before I took off into the wild blue yonder, I never paid attention to politics, but Hawaii was an awfully conservative place (in all the best ways). Everyone I knew grew up with guns and hunting etc (it was as normal as breathing air and going to the beach).

But when I came back, I found that hippies and pseudo-intellectuals now RAN THIS JOINT lock stock and barrel.

How did it happen and what was the mechanism?

We used to be super independent as a State, even refusing fed freeway funds because we refused to lower our speed limits to 55mph (Jimmy Carter's solution to the oil/gas crisis).

Now we're like Washington's BIGGEST BITCH in the whole country.

btw I would pay REAL MONEY to watch FCTV debate contenders with all the political and PC muzzles removed.

How glorious would it be...

Moke - btw I would pay REAL MONEY to watch FCTV debate contenders with all the political and PC muzzles removed.

How glorious would it be...
As the Ambien is kicking in, and I go with The Sandman to the other side, I will take this parting thought with me for all the glorious possibilities it could be back out here in the real world.

See you on the other side Phone Post 3.0

the debate would wind up w me pwning the cunts then following them to their cars where i'd beat their faggot asses in. w/ my cack and no eye contact.

Moke - I would be interested in how it happened...before I took off into the wild blue yonder, I never paid attention to politics, but Hawaii was an awfully conservative place (in all the best ways). Everyone I knew grew up with guns and hunting etc (it was as normal as breathing air and going to the beach).

But when I came back, I found that hippies and pseudo-intellectuals now RAN THIS JOINT lock stock and barrel.

How did it happen and what was the mechanism?

We used to be super independent as a State, even refusing fed freeway funds because we refused to lower our speed limits to 55mph (Jimmy Carter's solution to the oil/gas crisis).

Now we're like Washington's BIGGEST BITCH in the whole country.

The communists took control of the local universities! Professors planting seeds of the faggottrees in the minds of impessionable youths. These seeds have grown into the faggotforest that now run tbe state (and much of the country).

reset button

Need it!