These Guys would transform MMA...

LOL...only a moran, would deny video proof. If one touch KOs are goofy and unreal, why would there be LITERALLY scores of videos showing them?

Are we to believe that all these people, no exceptions, every last one of them are faking it? They all got together to launch a conspiracy so "Massa" would be fooled?

Gimme a break, dude. The only thing unreal, is how low a level your intelligence is. You're probably a boxer and getting your panties bunched up. Anyone who doesn't do boxing, must be a troll.

Nice logic.

Not only does this post fail, but I am never wasting my time with a kempo post again.

WhitebeltLifer - Not only does this post fail, but I am never wasting my time with a kempo post again.

LMAO@the self-pwn3ge!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHA!

^^^^ Because something is fast, does not mean it is effective!

Speed can be like a strong perfume, and cover up very bad smells. If someone's structure is off, timing is off, accuracy is off, or they are skidding on their target and not hitting at 90 degrees, the strike will lose effectiveness, no matter how fast it is.

In fact, most people strike to fast for their ability. Speed is the last thing they should be concerned about when learning how to generate power and effective striking.

No offense to the poster but most of the Kempo strikes above look ridiculous. No accuracy, no power, no structure. It would be like getting bit by a few mosquitos as opposed to clean correct (perhaps even slower) striking, which would be like getting bitten by a great white shark.

Most novice people that train and even more advanced people that do not have a fundamental understanding of power, damage, and shock value are overly impressed by raw speed.
Yet it is speed that normally corrupts a beginners ability to throw a truly effective strike.

"Targeting" --exactly!

In Kenpo, correct me if I'm wrong, they are seeking to develop pinpoint accuracy when they strike.

Whereas in Boxing, due to the inherent limitations of the gloves, they are just looking to connect ANYWHERE.

Kenpo = Sniper

Boxer = Scatter Gun

So, when you use no gloves, or smaller MMA gloves, accuracy becomes MUCH more of a factor. Thats is where the Kenpo- trained athlete has an advantage, IMO.

gay thread

"gay thread"

Even gayer poster. But you already know that, because your boyfriend tells you daily. And he only tells you because, you are too dumb to know that having a straw in someone's rectum and slurping it out is a sure sign.

"Because something is fast, does not mean it is effective!"

So then by logic, if something fast is not effective, something slow is. It's one or the other, which one is it?

Don't stoop to their level Aus. You're better than that.

I missed one part. I especially liked how Aus started the thread spelling Ke?po "Kenpo" - then wrote a post about how it was superior to "Kempo" - the next post was about how great "Kempo" was.

There is some real mastery of irony in this thread that lesser trolls never even come close to.

(sound of one hand clapping)

I raise my mark to a solid 7.75

Massa, you're a good kid. I like you.

As a matter of fact, I like you so much I would fuck your mouf, if you'd let me!

Ausgepicht - You reveal your ignorance, Canuck. Not surprised since you are Canadian.

If you trained in Combat Sports, you would know there is a huge difference between Kempo and Kenpo. They aren't the same thing. One is useless and the other practical and effective.

LOL!. Well done on the troll. I actually thought you were serious untill you came out with this.

Novice, I like you even more! And when I like someone even more, I don't fuck their moufs...I fuck their asses!!!

Ausgepicht - FlorianFELCHER, WTF?!?! How can anyone that felches be taken remotely serious? I bet your mother's proud that you felch some Armenian guys jizz out of his ass.

Here come the trolls.

Instead of a good, honest debate, the unemployed masses come out of the woodwork and post garbage.

You're a fucking idiot! This isn't my real name, I lost a SN bet.  So far the transformer has been the only interesting thing in this thread. It seems like you just want some old men touching you and this is your clever ploy to bring more fags to your circus. Your trolling sucks as so does your life. To bad your parents never considered abortion.

Floriansfelcher - 
Ausgepicht - FlorianFELCHER, WTF?!?! How can anyone that felches be taken remotely serious? I bet your mother's proud that you felch some Armenian guys jizz out of his ass.

Here come the trolls.

Instead of a good, honest debate, the unemployed masses come out of the woodwork and post garbage.

You're a fucking idiot! This isn't my real name, I lost a SN bet.  So far the transformer has been the only interesting thing in this thread. It seems like you just want some old men touching you and this is your clever ploy to bring more fags to your circus. Your trolling sucks as so does your life. To bad your parents never considered abortion.

So says the master of HTML.

Nice edit, felchboy. Too bad for you I caught it, revealing to everyone not only how much of a stupid asshole you are, but how much cum you guzzle.

Aus amigo i respect a lot your opinions,i think all the arts have good weapons, like karate and i am sure than Kempo could be useful in Mma like in the street, of course with some adaptations to the ring or cage.
A year ago i read some intersting things about the use of Kali in mma ( Kali Tudo)

And depends the result of the fight the man more than the art .

^A smart man right there. Notice his much better screen name and clearly higher intelligence the the trolls on this thread.

mmm...I guess a 6.5...if only because Ausgepicht has had the conviction to stick with it this long.

Prof.

Yeah, I'm giving up. No one can have fun any more and I apparently suck at trolling.

Where's Sam Pai?