These Guys would transform MMA...

It was a good run.

Dude you have to be joking with this KeNMpo crap!!!

Everyone knows the jig is up. I'll have to get a troll account.

Aus say this isnt troll how do think Kenpo would match up against Skilled wrestlers with effective GnP?...

It would match up like Janet Reno matches up with Monica Bellucci.

You guys shouldn't be so down on Kempo - Aus makes some good points!

Did you even watch the video with Parker - the way he takes out that guy in the street fight? You don't see skills like that in MMA.

I've known some high level Aikido shihan who could do amazing things to people - and I hear some of these amazing skills exist in Chinese internal arts and even some kempo practiconers.

Aus, and Shen to a lesser extent, since you've trained Kempo for many years I'd like to ask you about of the darker side to Kempo's targeted striking. The internal part of the art. Not fake stuff like Dim Mak, but REAL energy manipulation. Is there anything you can say on a public forum?

Or... Is it even worth it with all these detractors...?!

I feel even right now Kempo is doing some great things for me while I'm stuck at work with nothing to do at the moment. It's clearing my mind.

Damn, clearly I should have refreshed before posting - had to leave the computer and come back later to post and by then it was all over =(

hehe

I wasnt being a dick...Since ya have been making points that hold Valid to you and a couple others just wanted to know how you think Kenpo would do against a Good wrestling pedigree?..Plz dont comment back if you're not gonna be a jerk..

"Plz dont comment back if you're not gonna be a jerk.."

So you WANT us to be jerks?

This thread is GOLD!!

lol....can shit be gold colored?!?

maybe if you eat a lot of chettos paw

Cheetos and COD!!!

Haha my bad...Fuck it...I know what would happen atleast 96/100 just wanted to see your insight...Though ya prolly are gonna come back from under ya bridge after that :P

Oh brotha.

Ausgepicht - Yeah, I'm giving up. No one can have fun any more and I apparently suck at trolling.

You suck at life....period.

Ausgepicht - "gay thread"

Even gayer poster. But you already know that, because your boyfriend tells you daily. And he only tells you because, you are too dumb to know that having a straw in someone's rectum and slurping it out is a sure sign.

"Because something is fast, does not mean it is effective!"

So then by logic, if something fast is not effective, something slow is. It's one or the other, which one is it?

You do not seem very bright. Follow this argument for 2 seconds if you have the attention span.

If somebody is fat, they are probably unhealthy. Now, if somebody is thin, does that make them healthy?!? Answer = NO.

A punch that is very fast, yet not accurate, not structured, not focused, and not hitting its target at 90 degrees is not effective.

A punch that is slower, yet more accurate, and has more structure behind it can be much more effective.

Now, if you can combine the speed with accuracy, timing, structure, etc... That would be the most effective. Yet what was demonstrated in those videos was not it.

why don't you show the video of Jamie Varner versus Kenpo guy? He got flat out beat up by Jaimie "the boxer" Varner back in his RITC days.

are u guys serious?

phantom knockouts?

hahaha