Think this is the end

You need to talk to someone. As soon as you start talking about this you'll feel better.

I hope things get better for you op, keep your chin up and and take it one step at a time. Good luck mate.

Ttt

Peaks and valleys brother. You will be on top again soon. 

I hope you can find away to understand the current situation is temporary. You cant get through this man.

Keep your head up dude. Being gone is never better than fighting (few exceptions to this, but in general, it holds true)

OP I think I would feel better if you could post something to show you are still around. 

TTT for OP. 

There are plenty of people here for you. Stay strong brother, don't give up. 

OP - set a small goal. you'll feel better when you achieve it. eventually you'll be inspired to do great things.

Ttt for OP

southweststalker - Why dont you look to the wfa for help?

You're an asshole.

truffleButter -

OP - set a small goal. you'll feel better when you achieve it. eventually you'll be inspired to do great things.

This!

OP I hope you’re seeing this

A few months ago I was in a shitty spot, I was losing my rented house and felt like a complete loser to my wife and children. I made a thread on the OG and caught some shit from some people and some reached out in support and after a night of drinking I felt like it would be better if I was gone…My family would be taken care of from insurance money and they wouldn’t have to deal with having a loser for a husband or father.

I sobered up and realized something, something clicked. I AM IN CHARGE! I was too focused on others…not in a good way but in a way that I thought they controlled my life, I felt this way all my life and it was the reason why I was in the position I was. I was constantly feeling sorry for myself and blamed others for my plight. I also felt like no one cared but that isn’t the truth in reality, in reality it is self pity. Happiness isn’t something that “just happens” to lucky people…it is made. True happiness is a decision, it’s a belief and beliefs shape are actions. It took me 1 week to find a new home, consolidate my debt, setup payment plans on my bills and what I owe and the most important thing to realize and understand is it took some sacrifice…and you need to be ok with that, almost embrace it. I was a blue name on this site for over 10 years…nope, not anymore. I would buy beer and steaks with every paycheck because I felt like “I deserved it” for simply working…now we eat what is in the budget. I’m not perfect though and I have slipped up but that is ok. I was able to get out of a bad car loan on an unreliable vehicle and now I’m driving a 1 year old car that I can afford…this was all in just a couple of months…simply by deciding I was going to do this and make my actions reflect that decision. My credit score continues to rise and next spring/summer I will be buying a house…I’m not planning on buying one, I WILL buy one because I SAY SO.

I know it sounds cliche and like a Tony Robbins tape but the reason it’s cliche is because it’s true…YOU ARE IN CHARGE, no one else can live your life, no one else can make you happy. You have a job that means you’re getting a paycheck, that is a starting point…make a plan, stick to the plan, embrace sacrifice…that is mental powerlifting, You can do this, many people have been in far worse shape than you or I.

Please let us know you’re ok, just a reply to the thread…you don’t have to really say anything just let us know you’re here.

Come on OP! 

Things get better.  I've been in your shoes!  Let this this breakdown become  a breakthrough!  

You can do this.   Think of one beautiful thing in the world and breathe

I’m still here. Still thinking shit through. At work, on my lunch break sweating like hell because the humidity and temp inside the ship is like a sauna…soaked thru everything I have on. Just rolled a blunt for when i get off…

Too much on my mind.

Missing my mom…she has severe dementia and is only 66. Bedridden and frail as a bone…i can’t stand to see her like that. I wish it was me. Haven’t been able to spend time with her at all like I want.

Maybe I figured it out…maybe not. Everyone in my daily life outside of work has sucked the life out of me…mostly my girlfriend. Who happens to be 20 days late on her period. The worst decision of my life was to get with her. She sucked me of my money and sanity. Now I’m in debt and depressed.

Hang in there OP. There are people who do care for you, even if it might seem otherwise at the moment. Where are you located?

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - I'm still here. Still thinking shit through. At work, on my lunch break sweating like hell because the humidity and temp inside the ship is like a sauna..soaked thru everything I have on. Just rolled a blunt for when i get off...

Too much on my mind.

Missing my mom…she has severe dementia and is only 66. Bedridden and frail as a bone…i can’t stand to see her like that. I wish it was me. Haven’t been able to spend time with her at all like I want.

Maybe I figured it out…maybe not. Everyone in my daily life outside of work has sucked the life out of me…mostly my girlfriend. Who happens to be 20 days late on her period. The worst decision of my life was to get with her. She sucked me of my money and sanity. Now I’m in debt and depressed.

just keep hanging in there…and focus on one small step in the right direction.

shed those that hold you back, even if it’s tough…but do it in time…right now…just focus on:

NOT TODAY.

make the god of death wait.

Thank you Sagiv.

Thank you for posting UGCTT, you just made my day.

Dude, lets get through this.

“Everyone in my daily life outside of work has sucked the life out of me.”

You’re in control of your life, not anyone else. They cannot take anything from you. Is she still your GF?

Listen to Woody OP, shit does get better. My brother has been telling me this for years while I kept struggling, but I finally had to say fuck it and take life one day at a time, all while somewhat being mindful of the future and making steps in the right direction.

I am one of the weirdest, least positive, ignorant, immature people you will ever meet. If I can be ok, I know you can as well.

Best wishes OP. Try some of the helpful options suggested before making any final decisions. Give yourself that opportunity.