Think this is the end

Looks like someone beat me to the delete. PM me fellow mod if you want me to delete teh one above.

FETT_the geek - 

Looks like someone beat me to the delete. PM me fellow mod if you want me to delete teh one above.

I thought your reply was very evolved, and I don't see why it shouldn't stay. But I did get rid of the original, particularly because I did not know what was coming next.

Kirik - 
FETT_the geek - 

I thought your reply was very evolved, and I don't see why it shouldn't stay. But I did get rid of the original, particularly because I did not know what was coming next.

Totally understandable bud.

There are a lot of kind and empathetic souls here that would be honored to reach out and talk. Including me, if you can stand the yankee accent :-) Just let me know a number to call via FB.

Or if you prefer a professionalized approach:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday

If you are feeling bad, might be useful to speak with local law enforcement, and get an overnight eval, too.

A long walk or some moderate intensity exercise, especially outdoors can help...things will get better....

I've been very close to that state of despair a number of times, and I understand it's a horrible leviathan. It's overwhelming and brutal.

However, I'd you to consider that because you went ahead and made this thread, there rather had to be a part of you that wants to live, that wants help, that wants to make it.

No one can make it through life without help, even if it's just from strangers, and I want you to consider thinking about that part of you that wants to live, that might have hopes and dreams, even if they seem impossible.

Please talk to someone. If you need to lean on a stranger, lean on them. I'll see if I can PM you when I reach my laptop.

Depression is like a thick, dark cloud that obstructs your reasoning and whispers the worst things in your ear. I'm telling you from personal experience, and from having worked with others going through it, that how you're feeling right now does not have to be how things stay. There is no situation shitty enough that it cannot change for the better.

Think back to ten years ago: was your life remotely similar to how it is right now? Things change, especially when you give yourself the opportunity to let them. It doesn't feel like things can change right now, but I promise you with everything I am that they can. You don't know what you can come out of until you are willing to let yourself continue trying.

It's exhausting, I know it is, but you can come through this.

I also want to say that, whether you realize it or not, you made this thread because you know that you don't want to do anything rash, and you know that we're going to tell you the truth: don't give up. Keep swimming. You know you can get through this, but your heart wanted you to make this thread so you would get external affirmation that you will be okay if you do.

This isn't the end, man, talk with us and let us help you.

Hang into there bro when you hit rock bottom there is only one way to go. Life is too short take it one day at a time and there is help put there.

I have been suicidal quite a few times, but then a day or so later I do something cool or fun and am glad I didnt do it. Think of the bridge jumpers who lived, they all regretted it as soon as they jumped.

ShanTheMan - I have been suicidal quite a few times, but then a day or so later I do something cool or fun and am glad I didnt do it. Think of the bridge jumpers who lived, they all regretted it as soon as they jumped.

Thanks for sharing brother.

... and I've always meant to ask, does you sn have anything to do with the oldschool rapper MC Shan? 

Stay strong brother

Surrender your worries to God. He will stand for you if you trust in him and ask him for strength. I hope you feel better brother. I will pray for you.

It’s very common to have these thoughts.

l lost 2 of my favorite people to suicide. If l hadn’t seen the grief they caused so many people including myself when they did this, l maybe would have necked myself a 5 yrs back when my life went to shit(double whammy l wasn’t prepared for,Bro and neph dying and then the breakdown of my 22yr marriage)

My twins are 23 and my youngest is 12… l call her my anchor to this world.

Find yourself an anchor buddy.

Hey dude, if this means anything at all even for a second, please hear me out...

If you want to talk, im up anytime. 

I come from the streets of nothing and nowhere, and I have clawed my way up to an unreal life, that yes, is still hard to live through day by day.

Just call me, even if for just a laugh, anywhere you are, beleive me, ive been there and am comfortable and not juegmental with all of it. 

Anyways, I promise not to be a traditional voice of reason, I am honest and real to the reality of the struggle of life, but beleive me, I have a view I don't often hear echoed regarding faith and saying fuck you to life and hanging on, day by day

message for number 

There is nothing that shows more balls than saying FUCK YOU to the world that wants to break you 

Be strong, even when everything is falling apart...life throws things at you only you can handle ?? pic.twitter.com/0XTtK2tuaJ

— Megan Anderson (@MeganA_mma) August 15, 2017

Hope this ends well

Things always get better. Always. Try to take care of your body. Eat as healthy as you can and start working out. Fight your way out of this. Dont quit.

OP your life isn’t yours to take. Suicide is selfish and I believe that you are a good person and you wouldn’t do something to hurt someone so don’t do it.

There will be people including us that would morn over your going and you putting that on us, your family, and anyone you know isn’t fair.

I know in your state of mind right now you’re going through a lot but you have a purpose on this earth, that’s why you’re here. Don’t waste it and don’t hurt so many people like that.