This guy smack talked R. Franklin

Christ, what an idiot.

I thought Jimmy Jamz was Baroni there for a minute.

ttt

My favorite parts of the interview:

Said he he had Royce's phone # programmed in his cell, then when asked who he trained bjj with he said "Rorion", while confirming "that's the older brother, right?". THEN when asked who is bjj brown belt is from he said Rickson. Then later they asked him again and he said his bjj brown belt is from his local instructor, who supposedly is under judo gene.

That and his "lucky elbows", bwahahahahaha

The funniest part about that clip is "Bubba's" radio voice. What a fat douche.

why are they sweating during the interview?

great shape they are in.

this guy lives and DJ's in Tampa. A lot of my friends/students here know him.

Rob Kahn

"The funniest part about that clip is "Bubba's" radio voice."

LOL

"I'm as defensive or more defensive about my martial arts than I am with my kids."

I pity his kids.

Great shit!!

it was not a fake confrontation, that i can assure jimmy was pissed after this.

Bullshit, it was a bit, if you have a guest on, they most certainly wrote lines and had the bit set up pre hand. They probably informed Ace right before it happened. Radio is fake, wake up peeps, the great shows make you think its real, thats why they make the $$$$$

Wow what a tool!

Can someone post the video please.

anyone living in that area should challenge that foo live on the radio and then show up

what I love is that this guy is very typical... he probably did train for some amount of time with some of the people he mentioned... however, all half-truths... so, like he says he trained with Gene LeBell... later that he trained with so-and-so who trained with him. Ha!

What a dumbass clown- 42 time World Champion of the Masturbating to Richard Simmons Vids Tournament maybe. Set it up Dana,winner takes all! LOL

I heard it, funny shit.

amazing

That dude was a moron.