This guy smack talked R. Franklin

I will try to get audio/video of the show Rob. I wish I knew you were on damnit.

Damnit! Post the Rob Kahn (Royce Gracie Blackbelt) transcripts!

they don't have it up on Bubba's site yet. Rob, did you tell him about the UG backlash to his tough guys challenge to Rich? Also, I love how Bubba now uses his "I might be elevated to throw fists" soundbyte at just the right moments...

ttt

They took the vid down dammit!!

I have to see this douschebag for myself.

Every time I see a TOOL like that it reminds me of my carney days.

My cousins own a carnival (DC Lynch Shows) and I used to go out for the summers to work and party when I was a teen.

We were in West Point, NE and this guy from out of nowhere walks up to one of the carneys and just starts talking shit for no reason.

Then he starts escalating and getting louder and saying how he'll take on the WHOLE carnival himself and that we should all line up and get some.

Then my cuz Dennis, who is about 5'6" 200 lbs., comes up to the guy and squares off with him.

Dennis literally BACKHAND BITCHSMACKED this clown and DROPPED HIM and opened a cut under his eye.

The guy ran away like a little BITCH saying he was going to get the police.....

The tougher they act, the more PUSSY THEY ARE, period.

whats up Anthony!

they were all real cool guys on the show! we talked a lot about the jimmy jams thing off air. im sure it will be coming up in the future on the show!

ttt