This is not a boxing forum!!!

Take the boxing threads to the boxing forums.

No I dont hate boxing...I actually train & love boxing..but keep this forum for mixed fighting threads.

Lets also never have any BJJ threads or Judo threads or the like since those things although being pertinant to MMA are not actually MMA.

it will die down after this saturday

I think that Delahoya will win by Decision.

Yeah I agree, this is a boxing match that I give a shit about. But after that, I doubt we will see much more hype for a boxing match on the UG for a long time,

DLH will TKO Floyd in the 11th

yES...  SOLDAT IS RIGHT..  mma only.  no judo, no bjj, no boxing, no muay thai, no talking about submission grappling tourneys, no adcc, etc...  and while we are at it..  no talking about fighters other than their ring performance.  Yeah...  that'll be WWAYYYYY better. </sarcasm>

its a huge 'fight'

dont be sad, just make another TUF thread or something to counter

Oscar by armbar, that better?

Talking about boxing, bjj, judo, muay thai, kick boxing & wrestling techniques, MMA fights, ADCC, submission tourneys ARE pertinet to "MMA". Talking about the fight between Oscar & Floyd is NOT.

cyberslinger...you obviously have alot of common sense. .

"Talking about boxing, bjj, judo, muay thai, kick boxing & wrestling techniques, MMA fights, ADCC, submission tourneys ARE pertinet to "MMA". Talking about the fight between Oscar & Floyd is NOT."

Yeah, let's stop posting M. Garcia grappling highlights, old Fedor Sambo matches, etc. while we're at it.

What a stupid thread.

Worst things Shammy has done/said

What happened to Amber Miller?

Kimbo killer

Christian Harfouce's "crazy eyes"

"Terrorists Suck" t shirts

Mimi  you are right...  I just want to thank you for starting the above hard hitting MMA only threads...  Especially the Terrorist Suck Tshirt thread.  Without that information I don't think MMA would be where it is today.  Your common sense is simply breathtaking.  Have a great day.

^^^ we have a winner

I think a mix of some Judo, NCAAs, Boxing, etc threads is good, and reflective of MMA?

8th Degree BB Chi Master (vid)

ATTN!!! All TUF Noobs and KKM's

Birthday Gift from Tito to Jenna.

Coolest Couture Pic Ever...

DeLaHoya Mayweather 24/7

Gina-Elizabeth / Sisters? (pics)

MATT SERRA (Romoshop) :)

Wish me a Happy Birthday @$!kers..

U.F.C. XMAS CARDS!!! (Romoshop)

cyberslinger...don't spit in the wind fool!

cyberslinger isn't the one pissing and moaning about boxing threads not being MMA, yet posting T-Shirt threads "because they are fine".

mimi your the one who is saying there should be no slightly off-topic threads, not cyberslinger. Which means your the self-owning hippocrit, not him.

alright fine!!! jesus! cyberslinger...I offer you a truce. no none mma topics from now on...or whatever you decide on i'll accept.

LOL!@ this self ownage thread!