This is why I don't like Mighty Mouse..

I have nothing but respect for DJ. 

UFC want the fight at 125, TJ wants it at 125 Mighty Mouse hasn't even gotten a say

Most title defenses in UFC history....doesn't really mean shit to me. 

*in my best GSP voice* "I am not impressed by hiz perfomance."

I actually like the guy as a person. He seems really cool and I feel for him. He trains at a great place and works hard. I just wish he would fight some better guys. I think he's very smart and just wants to make a decent living. 

United Yorkie Rescue - You're not impressed by knocking out Benavidez and Cejudo and flying armbar slams? Come on man.
They are insecure because a 125er would whoop em!!
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 

He can’t win at 135. He’s the greatest 125’er but that’s as far as his greatness goes. 

Wasn’t he something like 10-2 at 135, with a loss to Cruz and another one early in his career? He has proven that he can win at 135.

He can’t win now is my point. He’s avoided going up and he’s even avoided fighters coming down to fight him. It’s obvious. 

Mighty Mouse is quite possibly the best part of the UFC. He showcases new techniques in title fights and utilizes the most complete, diverse, and technical skill set.   He fights everyone in his weight class. Finishes fights. Has a great personality. Has an entire second job interacting with fans. 

Doesn't get busted for roids or drugs. Doesn't miss weight. Doesn't complain about money in every interview. Doesn't beat his wife ( that we know of).   

Mouse wants to be put on the same card as a ppv draw. So he can get paid. Conor done said he doesn't want other champs benefiting from his hard work. Don't blame Conor one bit. So now we're left with putting him on a GSP Bones Brock card. But who knows when they're coming back. 

Danielmmafan1 -

Mouse wants to be put on the same card as a ppv draw. So he can get paid. Conor done said he doesn't want other champs benefiting from his hard work. Don't blame Conor one bit. So now we're left with putting him on a GSP Bones Brock card. But who knows when they're coming back. 

That's the only way he says he will fight TJ. Even if its at his own weight. Hard to deman such things if you don't put that many asses in the seats. I love his fighting style but that doesn't equal ppv buys unfortunately.

I’ve met both guys, DJ is way smaller. There are WC’s for a reason.

DJ is male version of ronda rousey.

Complete hype job,  all marketing. 

The difference being that DJ doesn't actually  believe his own bullshit,  like ronda did (probably because he has higher than a middle school education). 

It's not that DJ is that good,  its that his competition @ 125 is that bad,  and he knows that. He's not a dummy.  

How many grown ass men can make 125lbs (rhetorical question)? Not many.

You could ask an stadium full of able bodied, athletic men, who could make 125lbs AND be willing to fight in the UFC for peanuts.... 10 would raise their hand,  and there's your FW top 10....

Theres just not that many who *can* and even less people that *want* to fight at 125.... 

^ That's why 125 will NEVER draw money and why DJ can NEVER be considered the GOAT.  

The greatest to ever step into the octogon. He morphs perfectly into striking to grappling to ground. He finishes most of his opponents and has the most title defenses ever. P4P GOAT

United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 

He can’t win at 135. He’s the greatest 125’er but that’s as far as his greatness goes. 

Wasn’t he something like 10-2 at 135, with a loss to Cruz and another one early in his career? He has proven that he can win at 135.

He can’t win now is my point. He’s avoided going up and he’s even avoided fighters coming down to fight him. It’s obvious. 

He might not be the best at 135 and he wasn’t the best back then. He would still be top 3-5 at worst.

I don’t Believe he would be top 3. MAybe 5. He is afraid to do it so we won’t know.  He’s the greatest Flyweight ever. That’s it. No more than that. 

he is clearly ducking TJ

Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 

He might not be the best at 135 and he wasn’t the best back then. He would still be top 3-5 at worst.

I don’t Believe he would be top 3. MAybe 5. He is afraid to do it so we won’t know.  He’s the greatest Flyweight ever. That’s it. No more than that. 

I assume you feel dillishaw is afraid of everyone at 145, because he’s never fought here? And max is afraid of everyone at 155…Woodley afraid of everyone at 185, etc…?

sassen -

The greatest to ever step into the octogon. He morphs perfectly into striking to grappling to ground. He finishes most of his opponents and has the most title defenses ever. P4P GOAT

How tall are you? 

FrontBroRian -
Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 

I assume you feel dillishaw is afraid of everyone at 145, because he’s never fought here? And max is afraid of everyone at 155…Woodley afraid of everyone at 185, etc…?

When they clean out the division and refuse to face fighters who try to come down to their weight and refuse to move up…I will feel the same way about them that i so about MM

FrontBroRian -
Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 

If you can’t see that he is ducking TJ…we can stop debating. 

Danielmmafan1 -

That’s actually really shitty of Conor. If he’s getting the same ppv% and it doesn’t detract from buys, what fucking difference does it make who fights under you? 

DJ is a really nice guy. Watching his twitch stream has confirmed that to me.

If anything I’m not so sure he’s a “fighter” like people want him to be, like his nature is genuinely good and fighting is something he’s amazing at as a competitor. Yes he’s tough and a great fighter, but he’s not that aggressive type that’s going to pick fights or talk shit and I think some people wish he was like that.

Gaming is his true passion along with his family. Fighting isn’t first and foremost in his life and seemingly never will be even as the most dominant UFC Champion of all time.

“It is what it is”

Samoa - 
FrontBroRian -
Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Samoa - 

If you can’t see that he is ducking TJ…we can stop debating. 

Dana had said the fight has never been officially put offered or put together. If you can’t comprehend it’s impossible to duck a fight never offered, we can stop debating.

And YOU said he was scared to go to 135, plain and simple. By that amazing logic, every fighter in ufc history that cuts weight is scared to fight one class up. Matt Hughes? Scared. Weidman? Terrified. Chuck? Coward. And many others