This is why wrestlers train harder than ANYONE vid

is that Tom's brother Terry out there having fun with the young pups??

also as someone who has competed in both sports (not on a high level or anything) I think wrestling is more exciting just because of the stalling rules. in wrestling you can get called on stalling so easily, so its constant action and aggression.

DAVID H - 
ausgepicht - 
DAVID H - 
ausgepicht - 
WestBuiltAMountain - Wrestling is so boring by itself.

I want to see someone lock up a sub once it's down.

And this is why BJJ is the modern TMA. They can't bring themselves to appreciate other forms w/o feeling like they are betraying their lineage and sensei. Phone Post

He claimed to be BJJ???? I didn't read that. Did I miss it???
Derp.

Even if we pretended he didn't have 2500 posts and that screen names were all anonymous, you would deduce that someone who says wrestling is boring is what? A wrestler? For example, I can tell by your butthurt reaction that you are a BJJ guy as well.

2500 posts. How do they work?

Who gives a shit about post counts. And WTF is "derp." Not a butt hurt reaction either. Did I post something bad about wrestling? Reading comprehension son.

Oh yeah, yes I train BJJ

and wrestling as well.
OK, I'll type slowly just for you.

2500 post counts mean he has posted before. People use words when they post. These words form sentences that tell people what they think, feel, or have experienced.

In other words, I know because I've seen him post before, Dr. Derp.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "why"....

Sub Phone Post

iPhone! Phone Post

Who is the wrestler in the blue singlet? Dude is so technical.

I also like watching the guy in the dark grey shirt/black sweatpants. He dominates the tie up and forces his opponent to take a low quality shot and then counters.

Reminds me of how my old judo club used to train. Of course it was run by an ex-Olympian.

TTT Phone Post

sub

Thanks.I wasn't exposed to wrestling much and like seeing vids like this.Wrestling is exciting as hell but IMO it suffers from not attracting the best athletes and not getting good marketing.If it had the same quality of athletes as the NFL and Boxing it would be just as exciting as those two sports.

Cruz2ninjafoya - 
The Paragon - ...Is the neckbrace for an injury ya think?...or a way of trainingg and keeping the head up?

Damn, youre a smart guy for thinking about the fact that it might be a training tool... Now that i think of it though, regardless of whether it is a sprained neck, or just for technique, either can and should be used as training tools. #gregjacksontheories

if that is a tool to use to help wrestling that is def a plus... in bjj we actually have classes and drills where we have one hand tied/ held on the gi belt vs opponents with free hands ...good strategy for handicap purpose ..also we would have both hands out of use to try and sweep or hold ppl in the guard...good stuff as with the neck brace in wrestling --as it forces your body to uitilize other parts of the body and balance

shit, this video makes me wish i did wrestling rather than basketball and football in high school.

Choking someone unconscious or breaking a limb is not an offensive tactic? I have nothing but respect for wrestling, but the ability to end a fight is not just self defense.

Tom Brands is a God. "You win you live, lose you die"

supersaiyan -
Cruz2ninjafoya - 
The Paragon - ...Is the neckbrace for an injury ya think?...or a way of trainingg and keeping the head up?

Damn, youre a smart guy for thinking about the fact that it might be a training tool... Now that i think of it though, regardless of whether it is a sprained neck, or just for technique, either can and should be used as training tools. #gregjacksontheories

if that is a tool to use to help wrestling that is def a plus... in bjj we actually have classes and drills where we have one hand tied/ held on the gi belt vs opponents with free hands ...good strategy for handicap purpose ..also we would have both hands out of use to try and sweep or hold ppl in the guard...good stuff as with the neck brace in wrestling --as it forces your body to uitilize other parts of the body and balance

...I just thought it would not let u tuck the chin during a shot...one of the golden rules of wrestling is always keeping your head up especially on a shot...this would seem to def help train the brain on that...although at the level these guys are at I doubt this is the reason... Phone Post

in - Thank you kind sir

Twenty47 -
WestBuiltAMountain - Wrestling is so boring by itself.

I want to see someone lock up a sub once it's down.

Submitting someone is for faggots... Proves nothing. Grinding someone out for 6 minutes straight making them wish they were never on the same mat as you leaves no doubts. Phone Post

Dumbest thing ever written. "subs mean nothing"
Your brain has aspergers and plays world if Warcraft 18 hours a day. It wears a Viking helmet to play. Phone Post

mdh2k10 -  bunch of white boys that couldn't play basketball

What about the russians, Iranians, turks, cubans, japanese, koreans, are they a bunch of white boys that couldn't play basketball either?

I feel lazy now

ahhh, memories.