Thoughts on MuayThai v. SanDa

sorry JumpKick. that was stupid of me. after reading some of this crap I really jumped to conclusions. I should know you would never draw a comparison like that. just because you and Mother Teresa spent time in India, it doesn't make you a "good guy".

The two Russians who won gold medals at the Chinese sponsored IWUF world championships competed in the King of San Da world championships in the US. So did the Brazilian national San Da champion who won a silver in the Chinese sponsored IWUF San Da World Cup. So did the three mongolians who won gold medals in the Pan Asian Cup

I've promoted San Da in this country since 1994. Among the important figures who have appeared on cards we ran are:

IKF World Pro San Da Champion Rudi Ott

1st US winner of a IWUF silver medal Al Loraux

USKBA and IKF champion Marvin Perry

Boston San Da coach Josh Bartholomew

pro san da and MMA fighter Mike Altman

USKBA world champion Tommy Bottone

IWUF silver medalist Sarah Ponce

IWUF bronze medalist Max Chen

IWUF world cup bronze medalist Mike Norman

IWUF bronze and world cup bronze Albert Pope

USKBA world title holder Brad Burrick

current MMA fighter Nardu Debrah

Kings Cup Muay Thai champion Moti Horenstein

IKF world champion Jenna Castillo

IWUF world champion Elaina Maxwell

The list goes on... compare my promotion with Mr Negron's if you want. That should be fun

LKFMDC POSTS: "Sambo Steve is an honest person, and will say what is true and what is not." 

Well, in that case I will just add that I have never seen any evidence or heard any claims by Negron or anyone else that he was a NYSD team member or later a San Da coach at King's Way as you claim. Sure, he trained with NYSD but was not on the NYSD team. Yes, He trained at Kings Way but did not teach at Kings Way.

If my word is as good as you say, than I hope you will accept this as well. Mark has changed no story, there was no story to change.

Sambo Steve

You and I have disagreed on a wide number of issues and some of our exchanges have been less than polite (which in fact, upon reflection, some of which I am sorry for saying, and sorry that you took them that way). I however never have nor will accuse you of being a liar. I know that is not your nature.

However, I believe that the story changes based upon who it is being told to. It would make no sense for him to tell you something you already know is total crap. But I can once again dig up the post by Victor Parlati where he discussed a conversation he had with Mr Negron...

The post came up randomly, and I can see no reason why Parlati would have just made it up. Parlati even claims he doesn't know Negron, only that he went to Martinez just to buy tickets. Parlati said that Negron told him directly that he was a figher who had fought for NY San Da and then been kicked out... as we know, only part of that is true...

SO I won't call you a liar, but I'll say that you have no control over what others say when you aren't around

"So, Jump Kick, can you offer any evidence as to the motives of China?"

Not sure what evidence you're looking for. You operate as a snake oil salesman. Maybe China knew that you defrauded a charity for kids. My guess is that China is aware of you as a person and does not want its country to know that its sport is being prostituted to americans by you.

"Are you disagreeing?"

I'm sure your poor relations with chinese san da people is related, yes David.

"I also noted that many sites are banned by China, so being banned by China doesn't mean you are a "bad guy", in some cases, it makes you the "good guy". Want to disagree on that?"

No need. This is not a matter of preaching democracy etc. China had no inherent problems with San Da, quite the opposite. Want to disagree? They seem to have a problem with you, though.

"All these years refers to the fact that you hound me"

No, it refers to a time period in which I exposed your lies and deception when you came on this board spouting off. I have cought you in so many lies, that is what this is about. I would not have exposed you had you not lied about an organization that I support.

"and as you admit, all because I have been critical of your beloved Underground league."

I admit that you have been critical of the UCL, a topic that you have recently been exposed to be entirely 100% hypocritical about. That's the real deal Ross. I notice that you are avoiding this subject, you know why, because it will blow up in your face if you choose to go there.

"To be so upset that someone criticized your pe"t event. Whatever..."

Hahaha, criticized? You lied and misrepresented facts, the law and a lot of other childish stuff. You cannot deny that, b/c the threads still exist. You cannot rewrite history you spaz. It's fucking pathetic every time you try. You're the kind of guy that stinks up a room and claims that someone else farted, when everyone damn well knows it's you.

-jk

David, I have seen that thread by Parletti which is less than credible and not a very good reflection on you either as I recall. So, that thread aside, which I do know about, I have seen no evidence anywhere by word-of-mouth or internet. Not from any of the guys on your team at the time, not on any websites, not on any event fliers, not on any kings way info, not on any fight cards, no where.  Believe me, I tell Mark when I think he is off base too. I don't want to make a tit-for tat on this but, I honestly think you are off base on that claim.

blah blah blah blah f'in blah. and one time, I made a turd in the shape of a question mark. should've taken a picture. but since it's here on the internet, it's gotta be fact.

China has banned access to a lot of web pages of organizations that compete with theirs, in fact, they banned the IKF kickboxing site until the IKF co-sanctioned an event with them and brought Americans over to fight for them. That's a fact.

The only fact you can offer is that the King of San Da web site is banned. You can't say why. There's enough info to speculate it is because we compete with their IWUF world championships, ie we have gotten the same athletes to come to our event.

It's sad and pathetic that you are still trying to run with the "defrauded charity" routine. There is now documented evidence that both SFT evnets contributed to the charity. My guess is, that means I've already given more to the kids than you have :)

It's readily apparent that you are obsessed with the fact I have ciritized the underground combat league (UCL). And despite some bizarro claims, you can't say at all I'm hypocritical. Why? Because I'm doing MMA legally in NJ? Wow, sounds like the retarded logic of the commission in NY... if I do legal MMA in NJ then I shouldn't be able to do legal KB in NY because MMA in NY is illegal...

Whatever, like I said

Sambo Steve,

I agree that a tit-for-tat is pointless and a waste of time. Sure, it would be nice to have a flyer I could scan that in black and white said something. But honestly, I didn't go looking for any smoking guns and didn't find any by chance either. The Parletti thread just happens to be on the internet, and like I said, I can see no good reason why he'd suddeny spout such a specific recollection. But I'll leave it at that. Tim did show me the "new site" with a clean history... which means from now on it shouldn't be an issue either

Enough... please do consider what else I wrote as well

g'day

Steve, when I QUIT NYSD, I did so because I did not share the ethics of the owner. I remember this guy Parlatti... fact is, I never told him I was kicked out, because I wasn't kicked out. this is almost as stupid as the idea that I would say to anybody that I fought for the NYSD Team. so to say that I never fought only means I haven't done it with gloves and rules. but I never made any claims regarding that either. and Parlatti is not a liar, he just told the story completely wrong. so whatever can be produced doesn't prove a thing. I saw the post too. he wasn't concerned with me. he was addressing someone else. the way these lies are fabricated and passed on as fact is ridiculous.

Another buttload of horsecrap fro mRoss, let's break it down:

"The only fact you can offer is that the King of San Da web site is banned. You can't say why. There's enough info to speculate it is because we compete with their IWUF world championships, ie we have gotten the same athletes to come to our event."

There's plenty of info on your track record to suggest that they are embarassed by you. You know this, stop pretending.

"It's sad and pathetic that you are still trying to run with the "defrauded charity" routine."

You cannot keep running from this. You billed your 9/2001 fiasco show as a saint judes charity before and after the event (for 5 years until you were recently owned on the subject). Regardless of your claims of losing money on that show, you benefitted by billing it as a charity, you paid ring girls from a modeling agency, and you did not donate a dime for that show. This was all done without th permission of Saint Judes, who requires everyone who wants to throw a charity event in their name to clear it with them first. You know this too Ross, but you fail to address it. Then to cap it off, you bill your events as charity events, which inherently suggests and means that all profits go to charity. You do not donate all profits to charity, you pocket the proceeds that people pay expecting their money to go towards the charity that you advertised, not your pocket.

"There is now documented evidence that both SFT evnets contributed to the charity. My guess is, that means I've already given more to the kids than you have :)"

You have stolen from the kids regarding your 2001 show. You have stolen from them more than ayone in the community. You are the only one to steal from them and defraud them.

"It's readily apparent that you are obsessed with the fact I have ciritized the underground combat league (UCL)."

Nope, that issue was over after I exposed your lies. I have exposed other lies that you have told, that is true.

"And despite some bizarro claims, you can't say at all I'm hypocritical. Why? Because I'm doing MMA legally in NJ? Wow, sounds like the retarded logic of the commission in NY... if I do legal MMA in NJ then I shouldn't be able to do legal KB in NY because MMA in NY is illegal..."

Slow down champ, you are off base, but in so many ways it's confusing. If you dare to bring up the reasons that you criticized the UCL, I will let everyone know point by point why you are a hypocrite. Number them. The UCL is doing MMA legally in NY, you have no point.

"Whatever, like I said"

Exactly.

-jk

"I agree that a tit-for-tat is pointless and a waste of time. Sure, it would be nice to have a flyer I could scan that in black and white said something. But honestly, I didn't go looking for any smoking guns and didn't find any by chance either. The Parletti thread just happens to be on the internet, and like I said, I can see no good reason why he'd suddeny spout such a specific recollection. But I'll leave it at that."

Hahahaha, translation = Ross read something online postd by someone he does not know, and then went on to repeat it as fact. This is in serious contrast to the "opinions on the internet" rant Ross posted earlier on this thread.

LOL!

-jk

So David, you have been making this ongoing claim about Mark teaching San Da at Kings Way in competition with you solely based on the Parletti thread with no other evidence? Not saying you had to go out and find a smoking gun, there are better ways to spend one's day. But, if the Parletti thread was all you had, your claims about Mark seem kind of rediculous.

Jump Kick, still trying to get by with inuendo?

"There's plenty of info on your track record to suggest that they are embarassed by you"

Well, either you have a memo from the IWUF or you have the special ability to read their minds? Patheitc. Like I said, they have a well known track record of blocking access to web sites that represent rival organizations and there is plenty of evidence we are a rival organization.

What ring girls has to do with anything is anyone's guess but I suppose I should be happy that at least you're not accusing me of molesting them like in the other thread?

Talking to you is really pointless...

I like talking to you JumpKick. you are very smart and very funny. please go on.

• "So David, you have been making this ongoing claim about Mark teaching San Da at Kings Way in competition with you solely based on the Parletti thread with no other evidence?" -

NO I never said that. I said it is an example that I can post a direct link to. I've heard of plenty of other stuff. I've been told directly by people certain things, though as we all know, that is neither here nor there at this point...

liar lair pants on fire.

Victor Parletti just "mis remembered" something that in fact he was never told? OK

The san da fighter's alliance which not only has a web page but has a rate card for instructon on the web page doesn't actually exist and doesn't actually offer instruction? OK

A trainer who is respected and runs a successful gym walks up to me out of the blue at an event and tells me he was promised a match with a NYSD fighter by a certain person who, until recently kept pics of all those NYSD fighters on their web page, but it didnt' really happen? He imagined it all? OK

An official who works for a major KB body who I have known for years walks up to me at Mark Negron's first event and tells me something because it never actually happened? OK

Yup, the world is that strange I guess

Hahaha @ Ross IGNORING the meat of my post.

"Jump Kick, still trying to get by with inuendo?"

NO, all fact.

"There's plenty of info on your track record to suggest that they are embarassed by you"

There is, = fact.

"Well, either you have a memo from the IWUF or you have the special ability to read their minds? Patheitc."

Your track record of lies and deceit is a public record, that's pathetic.

"What ring girls has to do with anything is anyone's guess but I suppose I should be happy that at least you're not accusing me of molesting them like in the other thread?"

Another fucking lie by champion Ross. I never accused you of molesting anyone (stop projecting) and if you meant that someone else accused you of such, then you'd better learn how to express yourself. Idiot. LOL @ Ross.

"Talking to you is really pointless..."

For you it is pointless to try to lie to me and decieve me. It's pointless, b/c I'm going to call you on it. Where's your list of criticisms regarding the UCL? You're ignoring that b/c you know deep down that your dirty little secrets are about to get exposed again. Hypocrite. Ball's in your court Ross.

-jk

Is there an accusation about me in the other thread? YES. Case closed. I didn't say "like YOU accused me of" did I? NO I didn't....