Thoughts on Tyron Woodley's pad work

Show us a video of your whore wife

1 Like

Fucking pussy… Tyron ain’t gonna fuck you too.

That’s what I thought

That’s what I thought. Take Tyron’s dick out of you and your wife’s mouth faggot. Jake gonna beat that old ass haha.

Lol you guys…

1 Like

That’s how he rolls bro… With dicks.

1 Like

NOT A REAL FIGHT! HE IS TAKING A PAYCHECK! FAKE FIGHT OR HE JUST GETTING PAID!

1 Like

lol, no body here can stay on track.The Baroni homeless and living under a bridge selling his arse for crack thread ended up with PVZ’s tits so i spose it’s a good thing.

That was done on purpose to draw a mod in to do his fucking job. That thread went on for at least 3 or 4 days.

1 Like

I expect Tyro e to viciously fuck this guy up unless he’s being paid to take a dive…

Exactly what everyone pulling for Woodley says…. Annoying.

3 Likes

I hope Tyron brutally hurts Jake Paul so bad that he suffers long lasting effects like a Franklin/Quarry, Bisping/Hendo, Rashad/Liddell ko.

That’s a bitch thing to say for real…

1 Like

I don’t give a fuck.

Only thing im questioning is Jakes fight iq. If Tyrone actually comes to fight, is Jake able to make the mid fight adjustments to win? . That’s what I want to know

This fight is depdent on how washed up Woodley is. The issue is that his losses have all come to killers lately. Burns, Luque, Usman, Covington are the best of the best.

tyron doesnt seem very smooth or fluid; i know he is an athlete, i know he has a big right hand. That right hand is enough to win, but if it aint i think tyrons in trouble; i don’t know if tyron can take punishment anymore, i dont know if jake can take it at all.

whoever can handle getting cracked is going to win

Personally I think Woodley looks like shit on the pads, he is getting slept tonight and its embarrassing

1 Like

More concerned about Tyron head movement. He looks good hitting pads but they don’t have him slipping jabs or ducking and countering. Hope they just hid that part of the training.

1 Like