Thread of the year.

Thanks for everything.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Borojunior.

TOTY keeps on giving.

3 Likes

Bumping because it is that time of the year.

5 Likes

Seems like it was deleted earlier today

Doing it again for you OP

1 Like

It’s obvious.

I called the round in the biggest fight of the year after banking on it more heavily on one fight than any other poster in UG history.

He called his shot.

I feel like Jack didn’t read this thread enough to see its glory. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt that this is a mistake post and he will never disgrace this thread with his unnecessary trolling attempts to steal attention from our thread of the year, every year, forever.

1 Like

It’s been an honor and a privilege to experience something so great.

Boro is probably really busy out doing saint things, like baking naan and giving it out to the needy.

2 Likes

in @JackMerridew defense, he’s an idiot

3 Likes

whatever he’s doing, it’s naan of our business

2 Likes

If the og had a half thumbs up…

You’re right that I didn’t read this thread at all, but as the UG GOAT I’m going to veto this and am still going to go with my thread as the TOTY… TOAT even.

You’re an idiot.

1 Like

TOTY every fucking year. Everyone stand to your feet and give Borojunior a proper applause.

5 Likes

Well Done Reaction GIF

1 Like

Sn is appropriate lol!

1 Like

Thread of the year is the Tate thread started yesterday in the Otherground. almost 1000 views and growing

The runner up thread of the year was promptly locked and unlisted a couple days ago after a poster went HAM and posted his cellphone and street address and started uploading pictures of himself in his driveway waiting for bros to come at him.

Did it involve a note?

Bippidy bump!

2 Likes