Thread of the year.

whatever he’s doing, it’s naan of our business

2 Likes

If the og had a half thumbs up…

You’re right that I didn’t read this thread at all, but as the UG GOAT I’m going to veto this and am still going to go with my thread as the TOTY… TOAT even.

You’re an idiot.

1 Like

TOTY every fucking year. Everyone stand to your feet and give Borojunior a proper applause.

5 Likes

Well Done Reaction GIF

1 Like

Sn is appropriate lol!

1 Like

Thread of the year is the Tate thread started yesterday in the Otherground. almost 1000 views and growing

The runner up thread of the year was promptly locked and unlisted a couple days ago after a poster went HAM and posted his cellphone and street address and started uploading pictures of himself in his driveway waiting for bros to come at him.

Did it involve a note?

Bippidy bump!

2 Likes

It’s all in here… art that makes Da Vinci and Micheal Angelo seem comparatively tame

the-greatest-of-all-time-serious

1 Like

From Jan ‘14 to Jan ‘24.
This thread is still the TOTY.
Congratulations Borojunior for creating this masterpiece.

5 Likes

Good job team! Keep up the good fight.

1 Like

This thread is like a half cookie you found on the floor board of your truck. It’s not what you really want and it probably won’t taste good, but you found it, and you’re gonna eat it anyways.

1 Like

Congratulations @borojunior on another successful Thread Of The Year! TOTY never die.

3 Likes

We changed Bonjour’s life when we awarded him the TOTY

I wanna know how u have changed in the last 10yrs Bon?
You must be beaten off women with a shitty stick,
Have u become a diva, it are u still grounded etc

U are nearly on Charles Barkley’s level of UG fame

1 Like

I try to keep a low profile unless it comes up in conversation. If it does, I just remain humble and make sure to let them know how awesome the ride has been.

Renzo Montagnani Remove Glasses GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

2 Likes

TOTY rises again.
The scrolls are safe I believe.
Enshrined with our trusted Fijian keeper.
BJTT lives on.

3 Likes