Thread of the year.

But when he does post, the content is epic.  Just wait friend.

1 Like

BUMP

It’s nearly the end of the year

3 Likes

I hope Borojunior and his minions are living a lavish, comfortable life to their liking

3 Likes

Flawless victory, 8 years running!

2 Likes

That’s worth of a gold name, or at least aluminum.

1 Like

Is it too late to do a mail in ballot for 2021?

I think the deadline is 4 am tomorrow.

May 2022 bring you all great health and good times.

I remember first seeing this thread and shaking my head until the first few replies…

Thus a hero was born, much like Charles Barkley
And I wild each it.

Happy new year OP @borojunior

5 Likes

Thread of the year every fucking year! Long live Borojunior! TOTY never die!

2 Likes

Just in case y’all forgot the orgin story. As found by @kungfumullet

kungfumullet - Since thread of the year has been dying down a bit, I decided to do some research, and after days of digging, I found origin story for thread of the year. Here is an excerpt:

It was December 2013, a time not unlike the present day. Borojunior was out, playing in the snow with his friends. He built snowmen and snowangels and laughed until he began to lose his voice. Everything was good in Borojunior’s life.

“Come inside at once, Borojunior!” exclaimed his father, Borosenior, a mountain of a man, with a ruddy beard and tight angry curls in his hair.

“But Papa, I want to play! Why, it’s almost Christmas!” pleaded Borojunior.

“At once, Borojunior! Don’t make me say it again, boy!”

Borojunior knew better than to trifle with the old man. A mere shift in Borosenior’s voice struck more fear into his heart than the threat of losing his dear friends, so without a second thought, he hastily retreated inside.

“Borojunior, you are no longer a boy,” Borosenior reprimanded, clutching Borojunior by the arms.

“But Papa, I just want to play,” Borojunior whimpered.

“Borojunior, you are already 35 years old. It is time for you to become a man and fulfill your destiny. Someday, you will understand why I am so stern with you. Someday, you will have a child of your own, and his name will be Borojuniorjunior, and I only hope that the lad doesn’t try your patience the way you have tested mine,” said the old man.

“Oh father, I only want to be happy and play,” exclaimed Borojunior, feeling somewhat emboldened by his father’s rare demonstration of emotion.

“Silence!!!” Borosenior shrieked. “I warned you not to sass me boy, and now you will taste the back of me hand!” Borosenior growled, swiftly slapping Borojunior across the face with his thick, tight and heavily veined trunk of an arm.

Borojunior cowered, afraid to speak. He felt terror in his heart, knowing that he had to muster the focus and courage to conform his behavior to his father’s impossible standards. He at once understood that his father loved him, but was also overcome by a paralyzing fear.

“Yes father. Whatever you wish,” said Borojunior, lowering his head.

“Borojunior, I am only stern with you because I have been enlightened by the prophecy of your path. Borojunior, you may believe that you are just a carefree boy, but what you do not realize is that the future relies on you, and if you fail to fulfill what it is that you must become, this world will become a grim, shriveled and limp version of what it is destined to be.”

“But father, I am a mere neophyte. When I ask questions, I sometimes wonder if I am being a noob or a fag,” Borojunior pleaded earnestly.

“Borojunior, you are neither a noob or a fag,” said Borojunior emphatically. “Even if you were to lie with a man, you would be neither a noob nor a fag. Because you must know, Borojunior, that once you fulfill your prophecy, many men from far away places, denizens of the underworld and kings of the heavens will all want to lie with you. The greatest warriors and most masculine of mens will all clamor for your attention–they will all wish to suckle from the golden teat of your wisdom.”

“I don’t understand, Papa.”

“Borojunior, this is why you must train.”

From that day forward, Borojunior spent every hour of every day training with his father. He did everything that Borosenior asked him to do without question. Without knowing what he was training for or even if his father knew, he simply obeyed, and day by day felt the strength of once was his boyish resistance turn to an inner strength and fortitude. It was on December 31, 2013 that Borosenior sat him down with an exhilarating yet frightening message.

“Borojunior, you are ready.”

“But how, and for what?!” Borojunior cried.

“You will know, and when the time comes, you will change the world” Borosenior stated. “And to prepare you for this forthcoming momentous day, I shall give you one last thing–the only thing I have left to give you.”

Borosenior place a mason jar in his hand, held it up to show Borojunior that it was empty. He then turned around, as if to hide a secret from Borojunior, and when Borosenior returned to face Borojunior, he held the mason jar which was now filled with a bright yellow, sparkling liquid.

“You must drink it! You must drink it all Borojunior!” he said, almost deliriously. “Do not disappoint me son, do not disappoint the world.”

Borojunior grasped the jar, and with three prolonged and swift gulps, he emptied the liquid into his belly. “I have done it father!” he exclaimed.

But as Borojunior removed the glass from his face, there was no one there. Borosenior was nowhere to be found. Borojunior looked all around his home and could find nobody. He fled into the village and ask the local innkeeper whether he had seen his father.

“Innkeeper! Have you seen my papa? Have you seen him?!”

“Borojunior, how good to see you,” grinned the friendly withered man.

“My father, where is he?!” Borojunior urgently asked, his voice crackling with panic.

“Why Borojunior, I haven’t seen your father in over 10 years. Sadly, the last time I saw the man was just two weeks before his funeral. Beautiful service,” said the innkeeper, taking his hat off and putting it next to his heart.

Borojunior’s head began to spin, he felt dizzy and nothing seemed real. Thoughts raced in and out of his head, and his body began to spasm uncontrollably. It was then that the entire world became a blur to him.

When he opened his eyes, Borojunior was sitting at a desk, his laptop open. He glanced at the bottom of his screen, which indicated it was January 1, 2014. So many thoughts were stirring in him, so many emotions swirling around his soul. But yet, overcoming all of those feelings was a singular rush of energy, an electricity and an inspiration… to write, and to reach out to the world…with a message…in fact more than a message, a thread. And the rest…well you all know what happened next.
Give this man your VUs. ALL OF THEM Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Thanks for everything.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Borojunior.

TOTY keeps on giving.

3 Likes

Bumping because it is that time of the year.

5 Likes

Seems like it was deleted earlier today

Doing it again for you OP

1 Like

It’s obvious.

I called the round in the biggest fight of the year after banking on it more heavily on one fight than any other poster in UG history.

He called his shot.

I feel like Jack didn’t read this thread enough to see its glory. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt that this is a mistake post and he will never disgrace this thread with his unnecessary trolling attempts to steal attention from our thread of the year, every year, forever.

1 Like

It’s been an honor and a privilege to experience something so great.

Boro is probably really busy out doing saint things, like baking naan and giving it out to the needy.

2 Likes

in @JackMerridew defense, he’s an idiot

3 Likes