Till investigated by Police following offensive social media posts

It all starts with hollywood… and I’m sure it’s not a shocker that all those drama geeks are fags

1 Like

TILL DEATH DO US

To be fair the police will almost certainly do nothing, I doubt this breeches any laws at all. It’s just virtue signalling from all involved.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d go as far as to say they should be wiped out… I think it’s more of an issue with the government than the people. You’ll always get crazy radicals in any country… I’m sure if you asked majority of UK would be in favor of greater freedom of speech protections.

1 Like

Everyone should ridicule these fucking sodomite freakshows and stop walking on eggshells, playing make-believe with these mental cases.

15 Likes

Liberals don’t care about the constitution. The sooner we all realize this the better.

8 Likes

You have way too much optimism on how the left views the constitution. If you don’t think activist leftist judges couldn’t eventually get us to that point well I don’t think you have been paying much attention lately.

8 Likes

Conor Mckenna Shopping GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Exactly. Here’s how this plays out in leftist America:

1. California passes law criminalizing use of the wrong pronoun.

2. Conservative citizen John Q. Sane challenges the law as unconstitutional under the 1st amendment.

3. Insane activist leftist judge rules that misgendering is not protected speech under the first amendment because it poses an imminent threat to the safety of the LBGTQAI+ community, similar to yelling fire in a movie theater (which is not protected speech).

4. By the time the case reaches the Supreme Court, Libs pack it with 15 activists, who will rubber stamp the insane decisions from the lower courts.

8 Likes

This is coming in some way shape or form here and one could argue it’s already here.

6 Likes

Brits need to practice saying FUCK OFF PIG and closing the door.

Those little bitches wont do shit.

4 Likes

You have way too much cynicism, the way the left shuts down speech in the US is good old fashioned capitalism, they can get you fired from your job, deplatformed, etc. they don’t need police investigations

1 Like

I guess that’s fair enough about packing the court. That’s why that’s so dangerous

Lol at any countries outside third world Africa having School Shootings!

Which country are you in?

Lol @ you completely ignoring that the police are investigating people in your country for memes that hurt people’s feelings.

6 Likes

Seems he was reported to the police - which anyone can do. Police says they’ll have a look as I guess they have to take it seriously when something is reported. Surely they’ll drop it asap.

In other words, this looks like a tabloid making the most of very little.

The world is fucked these days, but I don’t think it’s quite fucked enough for non-PC memes to cause police action.

Yet.

Lol keep pretending free speech is a thing.

Most civilised countries have hate speech laws and police in most countries investigate complaints. If that pic above is what he posted then the coppers will likely get a good laugh and move on.

No one will get shot,there will be no riots.

It’s laughable when Americans try to laud their justice system over more civilised countries.

Bunch of slack jawed faggots in his country

3 Likes