Till investigated by Police following offensive social media posts

France has entered the chat.

Hopefully common sense ensues but that hasnā€™t been the case before such as this incidence where the man had to take the police to the high court -

When you read into what the investigating officers did, itā€™s even more fucked.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the problemā€” these comedians and movie creators would not have even been able to create their vision if they lived today ā€¦ they would have had to water down their act to the point where it loses most of its punch

Im all for not hurting peoples feelings but itā€™s so warped today in the favor of a tiny group of people. Iā€™m sure I can find things online that offend me so do I have that person canceled or arrested? Of course not, I just stop watching the video or get off the persons website or feed.

1 Like

What ended up happening to Dankula? I heard he was given a fine that he still hasnā€™t paidā€¦?

Itā€™s so weird how our society chooses these little groups to deify and get special treatment. In blue states theyā€™re literally teaching the white kids that theyā€™re irreedemingly racist but adult trannies are out of bounds for ridicule because it might hurt their feelings

5 Likes

We are lucky to have Dana still running things.

1 Like

Animated GIF

If your country had anything worthwhile it would already be shell shocked.

1 Like

Till vs Fallon Fox, Dana make it happenā€¦

2 Likes

They are really out here trying to take away peopleā€™s hard earned money and freedom for joke memes. We live in a clown world.

1 Like

chris jericho festival of friendship GIF by WWE

1 Like

You can make a ā€œmemeā€ with Donald Trump having his head cut off and itā€™s ā€œartā€ but acknowledging that trannys canā€™t have babies and poop like the rest of us is hate speech. Truly incredible.

5 Likes

Fuck anyone who is ok with that level of faggoty censorship.

I am not anti brit or anti cop but come the fuck on

1 Like

I looked it up, he got an Ā£800 fine that he wouldnā€™t pay voluntarily so the court seized it from his bank account.

1 Like

I was thinking the same. Fallon should step up and save the trannies. Not sure if he, or she is ready for Karen Tillā€¦

Leftists are very keen on destroying the 1st and 2nd amendment rights. . .

2 Likes

No. I dont remember those days. Eddie Murphy got protested against. Sam Kinison as well. Even going back to Lenny Bruce being arrested for his comedy. These good old days you speak of never existed

As goe the police investigating Darren Till IT NEVER HAPPENED. People reported it to the police much like the whiners on here report to kirik and try to get people banned, but the police never showed up to question him or any shit like that. You little gossips are worse than women.

tenor

1 Like

Apart from Eddie Murphy I have no idea who those people are, and I only know Eddie from his movies. But given that I am British and this thread is about Britain, I can guarantee with certainty that laws around making jokes have changed radically in recent years. Back in the 80s and 90s here in the UK we had comedians like Bernard Manning who made openly racist jokes to packed audiences with no trouble from the police at all. Thatā€™s quite literally illegal now.

1 Like

I was about to start yelling at my phone about not knowing Kinison or Lenny Bruce, but then you said youā€™re British and it made sense. Yeah, the world is crazy, but comedians can still use racist material, say the n word and call gays the f word. They just have to be black comedians though.

1 Like