Tim Sylvia vs Ray Mercer witness.

joejordanKY - PS. I spoke with Ray before the fight and with him and his family after the fight at the hotel bar. Ray and his family were very nice and respectful. I wish him and his family the best.

Joe, they must have been STOKED! Can you tell us more about this encounter? Mercer must be on cloud 9 still from that victory!

People are reading into one punch waaaaaaay too much on this site. Yes, he knocked Tim out cold, but it was just one good punch and a flash KO. For all we know, Tim may have beat Mercer 9/10 times, but the 1/10 happened on Saturday night.

D_FERG - buentello would slam ray to the ground and unleash a pounding that ray has never felt before.

Ray has fought Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Klitshko, Bonjansky etc. Surely you wouldn't rank Buentello ahead of any of those fighters.

If Paul decided to bang with Ray he would get KTFO. The only to beat a boxer in MMA is to take him down.
It is the equivalent of a white/blue belt taking Maia to the ground expecting to win.

that was not a flash ko

lol

^^^^^ thats what i was thinking

TeamRenzo - 
If Paul decided to bang with Ray he would get KTFO. The only to beat a boxer in MMA is to take him down.
It is the equivalent of a white/blue belt taking Maia to the ground expecting to win.

Excellent point. Don't stand with a boxer, don't roll with a bjj world champ. That is basic common sense.

MMArijuana - For his sake, I hope he saved some of that cash. Right now, it's not looking like he'll ever get a big pay day again.. If he was smart, he'd go over to Japan .. He'd probably get his spark back.

I agree. They like giants over there.

MMArijuana - For his sake, I hope he saved some of that cash. Right now, it's not looking like he'll ever get a big pay day again.. If he was smart, he'd go over to Japan .. He'd probably get his spark back.

I agree. They like giants over there.

aikmanr - People are reading into one punch waaaaaaay too much on this site. Yes, he knocked Tim out cold, but it was just one good punch and a flash KO. For all we know, Tim may have beat Mercer 9/10 times, but the 1/10 happened on Saturday night.

9/10 times this is the stupidest thing I've ever read.