Tim Sylvia: Wager stoppage was bulls---

I'm skeptical about his statement that the ref came over and apologized about the stoppage, since he was obviously in excuse mode.

Abe "Wager" Wagner is ready for the big show.

I still don't understand the Arlovski comparisons. Sylvia was knocked down, and face down on the mat when the ref pulled Wagner off, it was nothing like the Arlovski fight. Sylvia was done, the ONLY reason he has even able to get back up is because Wagner stopped fighting and the ref helped him stand. It's not like he got wobbled standing and could have thrown a hail Mary shot. Phone Post

Tom Lawlor -  where does Sylvia train at now?

dont look like he does

LBoutin - I still don't understand the Arlovski comparisons. Sylvia was knocked down, and face down on the mat when the ref pulled Wagner off, it was nothing like the Arlovski fight. Sylvia was done, the ONLY reason he has even able to get back up is because Wagner stopped fighting and the ref helped him stand. It's not like he got wobbled standing and could have thrown a hail Mary shot. Phone Post

You would think that an mma newssite and forum, containing many a pro fighter, would at least spell the winning guys name right.

And it did seem to be a bit on the early side, looking back. Sylvia got hit once, then Abe stalked him with punches that did not connect, than another punch, Sylvia goes down on his hands and knees and the fight is stopped. Ref should have waited a little while longer, so that all doubt would have been removed.

I suspect that's my fault in a way because I accidentally left out the "N" in Wagner's name on the original 5 Oz. report (and have since corrected it on the site).

Carl Weathers - He needs Miletech to make him cry like a bitch again. I think Tim is soft & has no self discipline, hence the 300+ lbs he ends up at on his own

the guy is almost 6'8", 311lbs is like a guy that is 5'8" weigh 200lbs, he isn't obese, he just a little heavy right now.

I fought on a the same card as TS way back b4 anyone knew him. I never seen anyone that big in my life. He was close to 400 back then and was like 8" taller than the next tallest guy in the room. He got choked out by Shawn Wagner that night.