TIM WON 2 Rounds to 1

Won the third, dropped CB in the first.

I thought he won too.

I expected at least split...but unanimous!?!?!???

Ithought it was BS too.

the real pisser is that the big final is a fight we already saw

Great fight, could have gone either way. CB was less composed but did more damage...the faces tell the tale. Also, 25 takedowns with not a single one successfully defended doesn't help you win.

The real pisser is one of the most boring fighters in TUF history is in the finals.

it didn't even look like he got dropped from that punch to me.. and that was pretty much the only thing he landed that round..

I'm fine with CB winning, I thought the first round was very close. Even though he was dropped, CB got the better of the striking for most of the round.

I thought that Tim eeked out a split as well. Good fight with both guys letting it all hang out.

max power - the real pisser is that the big final is a fight we already saw

agreed. even if its a completely different fight...we will be watching the same 2 guys fight within 3 days of watching their first fight. boooooo.

Getting a takedown and doing nothing is huge points in the UFC.

clearly lost

" Getting a takedown and doing nothing is huge points in the UFC."

Should the guy that took the initiative be punished?

Should the guy who FAILED to stop the takedown be awarded points? Should the guy that gets taken down and does nothing get the points?!?!

Taking the initiative and demonstrating ring generalship will get you points.

DEFEND those takedowns or take the intiative like Chick Liddell and make someone pay for TRYING a takedown and you'll get the points instead.

It's a simple concept., really.

I had CB. 1st round even, 2nd 10-8 to CB and the third 9-10 to Tim.

Ausgepicht - " Getting a takedown and doing nothing is huge points in the UFC."

Should the guy that took the initiative be punished?

Should the guy who FAILED to stop the takedown be awarded points? Should the guy that gets taken down and does nothing get the points?!?!

Taking the initiative and demonstrating ring generalship will get you points.

DEFEND those takedowns or take the intiative like Chick Liddell and make someone pay for TRYING a takedown and you'll get the points instead.

It's a simple concept., really.
Maybe cause Tim knew whats the point try to stuff his takedown and waste alot of energy when he prolly wont where he can get taken down and use his bjj to get up immediately.

"Maybe cause Tim knew whats the point try to stuff his takedown and waste alot of energy when he prolly wont where he can get taken down and use his bjj to get up immediately."

Well, guess what that did? Added an "L" to his record.

the only fighter that isnt a total bore to watch is amir.

Tim was my pick to win the show.

I thought Tim won the fight as well. Landed more shots and, in my opinion, if you take a guy down yet he stands up every single time right after you do; that should be considered when deciding the fight.

CB scored many takedowns but did nothing from there. Tim stood up every time and was attacking constantly. Close fight but was shocked by the CB win. I think they just wanted to have a Team Rampage vs Team Forrest final.