Time for 3 min rounds post usada

Ari make it happen ! Phone Post 3.0

I think it's time for WFA post USADA.

What a terrible idea.

5 min is about right to progress to a point where something can actually be done as it relates to position and/or submission.

I often do 3 min rounds with the ammy's in our gym and it's simply not enough time. Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 - What a terrible idea.

5 min is about right to progress to a point where something can actually be done as it relates to position and/or submission.

I often do 3 min rounds with the ammy's in our gym and it's simply not enough time. Phone Post 3.0
Fine, 4 minutes it is. Phone Post 3.0

1 min rounds and 5 mins rest. Phone Post 3.0

7 minute abs. Phone Post 3.0

5 minute rounds 90 seconds rest. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong forum asshole. Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 - What a terrible idea.

its only because fighters stall since they know the round is so damn long

The Runaway Bay Rascal - Wrong forum asshole. Phone Post 3.0
This. Gtfo Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - 
The Runaway Bay Rascal - Wrong forum asshole. Phone Post 3.0
This. Gtfo Phone Post 3.0

RFA

I prefer 5 rounds, 3 minutes each, no standups unless there is flagrant stalling. This would also help with getting a more accurate representation of the score.

Son of Neckbone - I prefer 5 rounds, 3 minutes each, no standups unless there is flagrant stalling. This would also help with getting a more accurate representation of the score.

yes, and 7 rounds for championship fights...

5 rounds, 3 minutes each

do it now!

(that should convince the comission)

Mutant - 1 15min round and for championship or main event 1 25min round. Phone Post 3.0

you enjoy stare/stall fests?

1 10 minute round followed by thumb wrestling. Also no. Phone Post 3.0

Oklahoma has pros do 3min rounds, 2min for ammys. I think they typically do 5 rounds for pros though. Phone Post 3.0

FingerorMoon - 1 min rounds and 5 mins rest. Phone Post 3.0

I vote for this

mennis65 - 7 minute abs. Phone Post 3.0

Will absolutely blow 8 minute Abs out of the water!

Unless someone of course comes up with 6 minute Abs....