Time for 3 min rounds post usada

yeah but it went past 15 minutes.  It was the first one I found video evidence of.

I could have put Kimbo / Gannon up, but you probably wouldn't have liked that one either

SensoriaUtopia - 

If this is not a troll thread this is one of the stupidest ideas a fan could possibly have.  It's already hard enough to finish guy and too easy to play the "ride it out" game with 5 minute rounds, all a 3 minute round would do is make the % of finishes go down even more.

If anything a 10 minute first and 5 minute 2nd would be better, are you trying to find out who the better fighter is or who is better at gaming the scoring system.

there would be more finishes and less gaming...fighters HAVE to stall now in order not to gas out for 5 minute rounds...EVERY SINGLE FIGHTER PACES THEMSELVES with the current 5 minute rounds...this is not disputable...with 3 minute rounds they can go harder which leads to more finishes

SensoriaUtopia - 

The more I think about a 3 minute round I keep seeing it as being a worse and worse option.

Can you imagine if they had the next card have 3 minute rounds, if a fighter simply got even a bit of an edge, landed a 5 more strikes on the feet in the first 90 seconds of the round, with this format, you would see them basially doing jack shit the last 90 seconds and just trying to edge out the slight lead, because in a 3 minute round, if you are leading, and you go after the guy with 90 seconds to a minute left, you risk the guy just barely edging you out in that one exchange, all of a sudden you are now maybe losing the round.

It would make guys 30 times more boring.  A 5 , and especially 10 minute first round, shall allow the fighter to fight and for chances more, because they don't have to worry about a quick round where losing even an exchange or 2 loses you the round in the scoring sense.

Reflect for sure

you should stop thinking then, bc your brane doesnt apparently work bro

keithws2 -
mennis65 - 7 minute abs. Phone Post 3.0

Will absolutely blow 8 minute Abs out of the water!

Unless someone of course comes up with 6 minute Abs....

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/20141023/5127423/7-minute-abs-o.gif

Blue please.

What if the ref had some freedom to let action continue and call the round at the next reasonable break? 5 mins is just the earliest he can stop it, but he can let a scenario play out for a couple more mins at his discretion. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - I see goku lacks a brain. I now put no credence in anything he says here on.out. No intelligent person would think a 3 minute round encourages more finish when it's the opposite Phone Post 3.0
You have a scientific study that shows this?

What? No? then stfu Phone Post 3.0