Time For Another UG Gameplan

What's up guys! I'm having a quick turnaround and replacing CB in his fight against Cezar Ferrier May 18th in Brazil on FX

Maybe you have seen this thread before? I believe in 3 for 3 in winning after asking the UG to build me a game plan so hook me up again! I haven't seen this guy fight much yet so let's get a game plan going.

Creativity is better Phone Post

No ideas? Damn this guy must be good Phone Post 3.0

Just bang, bro.

Im not experienced enough to create a game plan but I would advise to watch out for the kicks. Phone Post

Close range the whole fight. He likes to throw a lot of Capoeira (sp?) kicks. Inside grueling fight. He will gas from frustration pushing the pace constantly. Phone Post

At the weigh-ins, stand firm and say this in a confident, almost poetic tone.

"Well, well, well, well. If it isn't fat, stinking billygoat Cezar in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou."

By fight time, he will be so immersed in thought, trying to figure out just what it is that you said, that he will be no more than a passing threat. Phone Post 3.0

Pressure, pressure, pressure!

Don't give him space to land those big, flashy Capoeira kicks. Get inside and rough him up!

As soon as Sergio Moraes (a guy with limited standup) pressed Mutante and made him move backwards he connected and seriously hurt him. However, as soon as Mutante was the one dictating the pace, he would land huge head kicks and rung Sergio's bell time and time again.

I'm willing to bet you have better standup than Sergio Moraes, Chris. You've got to make this a scrap, get inside, don't give him an inch and beat him the fuck up!

War Camozzi!!! Phone Post

Bat21 - 

Just bang, bro.

This

There should be banging. And lots of it.
There should be bleeding. And much of it. But not too much as to upset the ladies.
There should be a UG hand sign upon announcement of your name in the cage
There should be many moments where someone who isn't familiar with MMA might confuse your performance for an interpretive jazz performance.

But most importantly, upon victory, all glory must go to Kirik.

war my friend. War until you can war no more.

Fraser Finlay nailed it. He had a lot more than capoeira kicks in that Moraes fight though. Moraes had some success with the counter but got pressured to death. Phone Post 3.0

canofsticks - There should be banging. And lots of it.
There should be bleeding. And much of it. But not too much as to upset the ladies.
There should be a UG hand sign upon announcement of your name in the cage
There should be many moments where someone who isn't familiar with MMA might confuse your performance for an interpretive jazz performance.

But most importantly, upon victory, all glory must go to Kirik.

war my friend. War until you can war no more.

lol. Voted up for creativity.

Please submit him via darce choke. Idk I just feel you would look fabulous darcing someone Phone Post

in for 2Jupes

Bat21 - 

Just bang, bro.

This.

Make him stand, don't let him pin you against the cage and dirty box, watch out for the TD's and fight YOUR fight. This guy likes to dictate the pace, take it to him.

oh, and just bang, bro.

wrestling.

caseharts -  Please submit him via darce choke. Idk I just feel you would look fabulous darcing someone Phone Post

I agree, that would be fabulous.

FABULOUS.

whatever happens in round 1 and 2 just remember as you go into the 3rd; "you can coast this round"

I got this guys, 

According to his Wiki page he's been wrestling and taking jiujitsu his entire life. He's also a capoeria master...I've seen his fight against Elvis Mutapcpic he has a karate stance and he kind of rushs in a lot. I say test his cardio and his chin....but make sure you end this thing in a Darce. 

BTW im assuming you're an Italian? 

Forza Camozzi!!!!!

I'm not a fighter but you have way more experience. No way this guy gets by you. Phone Post 3.0