Time to board the Fedor Team hype train!

BreakALegAndy! -
Acidic -
BreakALegAndy! -
Acidic -

If Fedor was to use PEDs he wouldn't be on this decline that he's in now. TRT kept Vitor alive for years but in reality he would have been done years ago. You also have guys like Shogun who where the best in pride still wrecking shop post-usada. Maybe not everyone was on PEDs & it should be innocent until proven guilty. 

Regardless Fedor was at the top for 10 years. Longer then anyone else. He faced all fighters that came at him. Of course he's going to decline. In fact he has been declining for a long time before he even started losing. 

Anyways Team Fedor fa life sonnnn. Frank  will be roused to the gills like he's always been sadly. Still a fan of Frank, specially TRT Frank who was knocking people out  

PEDs helped Fedor stay on top for many many years

Where's the proof? Is everyone guilty in MMA of PEDs now? Also why would he stop taking it?

Its called old age & falling in love with striking. As opposed to threaten with takedown and unleash hell.

Not now with USADA, but back in Pride? Lol

who knows if he stopped taking them, he’s avoided the UFC and their drug testing program worse than any other fighter. 

Worse than any other fighter that didn't fight in the UFC (of which there are hundreds)?

I sense a problem with your theory.

BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Hate to see Fedor taking L’s to lesser fighters. He should hang em’ up.. this fight I’m visualizing Mir being too big and too strong for Fedor and KO’ing him with some GnP.. sadly Fedor is predictable with his wild KO swings nowadays..

He’s not taking L’s to lesser fighters. He’s taking L’s because of drug testing. 

Foh man.. unless you have definitive proof, your claims are baseless and quite honestly disrespectful to one of the best to ever do it. Aging plays a bigger factor than drugs anyway. Fighters get old and that’s how it goes.. provide proof or stfu.

1 Like
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Hate to see Fedor taking L’s to lesser fighters. He should hang em’ up.. this fight I’m visualizing Mir being too big and too strong for Fedor and KO’ing him with some GnP.. sadly Fedor is predictable with his wild KO swings nowadays..

He’s not taking L’s to lesser fighters. He’s taking L’s because of drug testing. 

Foh man.. unless you have definitive proof, your claims are baseless and quite honestly disrespectful to one of the best to ever do it. Aging plays a bigger factor than drugs anyway. Fighters get old and that’s how it goes.. provide proof or stfu.

Hendo knocked him out cold....a bloated middleweight. 

BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Yea.. because Hendo is a nobody and doesn’t have KO power. That doesn’t make him any less impressive. If Hendo catches anybody it’s a KO. Fedor had him rocked and slipped up and got caught in a terrible position. That doesn’t mean anything. And last I checked, Hendo didn’t come in as a middleweight.. he came in as a heavyweight. It’s not like Fedor is some HW giant either. They were basically the same size in there, just Fedor had a few pounds on him. 

Now back to the subject, explain how this is proof that Fedor took drugs.. there’s no drug in the world that gives you a chin.

id love to see Fedor win but as a fan Id prefer he doesnt fight

BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Oh look it’s a bitter Anderson fan who wants to tar all fighters with the PED brush since his hero pissed hot multiple times...

Been shoveling coal on this mother fucker since 2002. WAR FEDOR.

KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Yea.. because Hendo is a nobody and doesn’t have KO power. That doesn’t make him any less impressive. If Hendo catches anybody it’s a KO. Fedor had him rocked and slipped up and got caught in a terrible position. That doesn’t mean anything. And last I checked, Hendo didn’t come in as a middleweight.. he came in as a heavyweight. It’s not like Fedor is some HW giant either. They were basically the same size in there, just Fedor had a few pounds on him. 

Now back to the subject, explain how this is proof that Fedor took drugs.. there’s no drug in the world that gives you a chin.

Juiced to the gills Pride Fedor eats those shots like Halloween candy.

His success in the states isn’t nearly as good as it is overseas where it’s long been said that fighters were easily able to avoid testing. 

BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

His success in the states isn’t nearly as good as it is overseas where it’s long been said that fighters were easily able to avoid testing. 

Ali Bagautinov avoided American testing. Shame he got caught in Sambo, though.

The same Sambo Federation Fedor was competing under during his entire MMA run.

Fedor haters will always point to PEDs. A fighter who never tested positive. UG hater logic is that if you havnt tested positive you're still a cheater. JBJ is still considered the goat after only passing a test for one USADA fight and he looked fucking horrible.

BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Fedor was rocked in Pride.

You have no proof.

Donoghue88 -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Fedor was rocked in Pride.

You have no proof.

Yeah, “Rocked”.

Clean Fedor = KOed

BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Yep, you’re right! And your esophagus is full of shit. Stop hating for no reason. Fedor never failed the eye test or the real tests. You have no factual basis to back your assumption. I just want to know if you agree with that assessment? 

KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

Yep, you’re right! And your esophagus is full of shit. Stop hating for no reason. Fedor never failed the eye test or the real tests. You have no factual basis to back your assumption. I just want to know if you agree with that assessment? 

His record overseas vs in the US fails the eye test. 

BreakALegAndy! - 
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

I know you are just trolling but please go make your own thread about Fedor and roids, no offense Breakaleg but you are just being annoying.

This thread is about Fedor Team, fuckoff and make your own thread about whatever you want.

BJ Penn Forever -
BreakALegAndy! - 
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -
BreakALegAndy! -
KnockoutThoughts -

I know you are just trolling but please go make your own thread about Fedor and roids, no offense Breakaleg but you are just being annoying.

This thread is about Fedor Team, fuckoff and make your own thread about whatever you want.

Someone comments and I can’t respond? I’m not sitting here spamming Fedor posts, just simply replying to someone that commented on my post. 

I understand it’s about Fedor Team. I was just simply posting the relationship between Fedor’s record when fighting in the US and overseas (no to little testing).

Its not my fault some of you have an extremely hard time accepting the fact that your hero benifited greatly from PEDs early in his career, as did many fighters.

I don't really care what fighters were doing in the Pride era, it was an even playing field. Everyone in the US was doing the same thing until the recent strict testing, guys are still getting popped. Fedor was the best, had the longest reign of any champ and deserves respect. He's a shell of his former self but people still want to see him fight. The most amazing thing about him is he's probably not a legit heavy. Everyone he fights is much bigger than him. Remember seeing him in a pic next to Tito he looked tiny. Truly a goat fighter, any mma hall of fame is bogus without him.

This is Moldavsky's only loss, split dec to Aliakbari. Moldavsky is a small HW but very well rounded. Hopefully Bellator gives him a big fight soon. They have not really bothered to promote the Fedor Team much at all beyond Fedor himself. It would have made sense to have Moldavsky and Tokov fighting on the Fedor vs Mir main card to give them some US exposure but nope.

Bellator 200, May 25th, Anatoly Tokov vs. Vladimir Filipovic is the second to last fight of the prelims that usually stream for free on Bellators site and mmajunkie.

I am looking forward to this fight with major trepidation. I like Mir as a person, but a prime time Fedor would have rag dolled Mir on the best day that Mir ever had. That said, I would be pleasantly surprised if Fedor beats Mir at this point.