Time to board the Fedor Team hype train!

Very good matchup for Fedor. Fedor's only shown weakness is a quick finish. Mir is one of the slowest starters in MMA.

Target_the_Gash -
Acidic -

Fedor haters will always point to PEDs. A fighter who never tested positive. UG hater logic is that if you havnt tested positive you're still a cheater. JBJ is still considered the goat after only passing a test for one USADA fight and he looked fucking horrible.

I think it's actually the opposite. The fact he never used PEDs caught up with him after a career against very big men who were much larger and juiced to the gills and the fact that he has looked like shit since he retired due to wear and tear and then the fact that he looks human now that he fights again and has been slowing down as he gets close to 40 all point towards him not using PEDs.

If he was a juicer he would probably be super swole and smashing fools right now.Ā 

He never had the look of a juicer and if he took anything it was clearly a modest amount in an era of human science experiments so all-in-all I say give the man his dues. At one point in the not so so distant past he was an unstoppable force, and it was a special thing to see. People that didn't live through it simply missed out.

Ditto, that is the much more rational probability.Ā 

Everyone keeps saying peds but the more obvious answer is that once that chin gets cracked your getting KOed more often.

Oh and his striking ability took a major shit skill wise for ok m strikeforce onwards.

Target_the_GashĀ -Ā 
Acidic -

Fedor haters will always point to PEDs. A fighter who never tested positive. UG hater logic is that if you havnt tested positive you're still a cheater. JBJ is still considered the goat after only passing a test for one USADA fight and he looked fucking horrible.

I think it's actually the opposite. The fact he never used PEDs caught up with him after a career against very big men who were much larger and juiced to the gills and the fact that he has looked like shit since he retired due to wear and tear and then the fact that he looks human now that he fights again and has been slowing down as he gets close to 40 all point towards him not using PEDs.

If he was a juicer he would probably be super swole and smashing fools right now.Ā 

He never had the look of a juicer and if he took anything it was clearly a modest amount in an era of human science experiments so all-in-all I say give the man his dues. At one point in the not so so distant past he was an unstoppable force, and it was a special thing to see. People that didn't live through it simply missed out.

This, Fedor relied on his huge speed and explosiveness advantage towards other heavyweights early in his career (2000-2005). Once that started to go away by the time he was pushing 30, he started to lose. That style will ruin your body fast. The way he burst forward and connected his striking with clinching and throws was inhuman for a guy his size. Go back and watch the early highlight videos. Unfortunately most human bodies arenā€™t made for that level of explosiveness and power for very longā€¦ unless you ā€œsupplementā€ of course.

Us hardcore fans that remember their primes will watch Fedor vs Mir but I honestly donā€™t think it will do good ratings.

Bellatorā€™s ratings have been bad and Fedor and Mir have never been big draws (for the mainstream).

Oh wellā€¦ war Fedor!

Almost showtime, Iā€™ll be shocked if Fedor vs Mir leaves the first.

I see Fedor wanting to light him up with fast hands and combos and controlling the center of the cage, I see Mir wanting to put him on the cage and eventually the floor.

Fedor caught so much shit for getting caught by Maldanado but he showed so much heart coming back in the fight and had amazing volume before he got caught. He fought well in the second and third too. Mitrione just caught him. These things happen with old HWs, happens to all of them.

That faggot breakalegandy has been posting the same shit on every Fedor thread. Heā€™s a bitter bitch.

anyways... War The GOAT, Iā€™ve been nervous all week.

Fedor is God!Ā 

MutantĀ -Ā 

Fedor is God!Ā 

Like I said, Team Fedor has been on a bit of a roll.

BJ Penn ForeverĀ -Ā Almost showtime, I'll be shocked if Fedor vs Mir leaves the first.

I see Fedor wanting to light him up with fast hands and combos and controlling the center of the cage, I see Mir wanting to put him on the cage and eventually the floor.

Fedor caught so much shit for getting caught by Maldanado but he showed so much heart coming back in the fight and had amazing volume before he got caught. He fought well in the second and third too. Mitrione just caught him. These things happen with old HWs, happens to all of them.

Look at that, Fedor lit him up with combos and took the center of the cage after Mir had put him on the cage. Its not like I was the only one saying that.

Great to see Fedor perform well, its amazing that his internet detractors pretended that he could not perform well after Werdum, Henderson, Maldanado, etcā€¦ showed Fedor was human.

Some of those same detractors will worship Henderson and pretend he is a superhero while ignoring his fifteen loses. Weird.

Barry_BondsMVP -

That faggot breakalegandy has been posting the same shit on every Fedor thread. Heā€™s a bitter bitch.

Chill out with the little man syndrome outbursts.

The dude has been juiced to the gills for much of his career. Not that surprising, others were too.Ā 

BreakALegAndy!Ā -Ā 
Barry_BondsMVP -

Chill out with the little man syndrome outbursts.

The dude has been juiced to the gills for much of his career. Not that surprising, others were too.Ā 

Dude, nobody wants to hear you speculative shit in this thread. This thread is about a team of fighters.

Start your own little speculative thread, the three people that want to engage you and give you attention will do so and you can stop junking up this thread.

I'm inĀ 

Fedor is 7-1 vs fighters with strong wrestling bases, the question is, does that tell us anything about 41 year old Fedorā€™s abilities to stop Chaelā€™s shots and control?

I donā€™t think that record tells us anything. Its possible Chael could control this version of Fedor but I think it is more likely Fedor TKOā€™s Chael. Though be have not seen his subs and grappling in forever, a submission from guard or in transition from Fedor would not be all that surprising given both fighters histories.

Whats left of Fedorā€™s skills on the ground is somewhat of a mystery. We have not really seen Fedor work on the mat since 2011 vs Jeff Monson.

Decent doc on Fedor that covers the Rings days through the Rizin fight but its not very in depth.

BJ Penn Forever - Fedor is 7-1 vs fighters with strong wrestling bases, the question is, does that tell us anything about 41 year old Fedor's abilities to stop Chael's shots and control?

I donā€™t think that record tells us anything. Its possible Chael could control this version of Fedor but I think it is more likely Fedor TKOā€™s Chael. Though be have not seen his subs and grappling in forever, a submission from guard or in transition from Fedor would not be all that surprising given both fighters histories.

Whats left of Fedorā€™s skills on the ground is somewhat of a mystery. We have not really seen Fedor work on the mat since 2011 vs Jeff Monson.

Whatā€™s his record when drug tested before a fight?

BreakALegAndy!Ā -Ā 
BJ Penn Forever - Fedor is 7-1 vs fighters with strong wrestling bases, the question is, does that tell us anything about 41 year old Fedor's abilities to stop Chael's shots and control?

I feel bad for you.

BJ Penn Forever -
BreakALegAndy!Ā -Ā 

I feel bad for you.

This fag Andy actually makes Orcus look like a solid poster lolĀ