"Time to bring Fedor to see Lesnar smash his head"

Had to reword it a little so it could fit in the title.

He was quoted as

White said. "It's time to bring this guy [Fedor] in, to see Brock Lesnar smash his head." in the L.A. Times

Here's the article: www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-fedor10-2009nov10,0,2976507.story

Dana White should learn to STFU

"The guy just got his face smashed in by Brett Rogers. Do you know what Brock or [UFC heavyweights] Frank Mir and Cain Velasquez would do to Brett Rogers?" White said. "It's time to bring this guy [Fedor] in, to see Brock Lesnar smash his head."

I don't know about Brock and Cain, but Rogers would skull fuck Mir.

And if Dana is confident that Brock would smash Fedor, he'd man the fuck up and offer him a one fight deal.

Jerry Millen, M-1 vice president, said Emelianenko is free to fight Lesnar if UFC drops its demands regarding co-promotion. Millen said the more-experienced Emelianenko would "smash" Lesnar, a former college wrestling champion and World Wrestling Entertainment performer whose "ranking looks manufactured."

Added Millen: "Fedor's not ducking anybody. If UFC wants to prove it has the best fighters, step up and co-promote. Fedor just wants to be treated fairly. The UFC business model is to own the souls of their fighters. Fedor doesn't have to do that

I hate Millen but he has a good point

BLAF is hilarious. His Fedor tirades go in cycles

before Fedor is fighting

Dana: Who cares about him?, he doesnt want to fight the best

After Fedor beats up his opponent

Dana: Time to sign Fedor!! so my boy can beat his ass (basically whoever is champ in the UFC at the time)

You are behaving like a battered wife BLAF, its beneath you, accept it, he doesnt want you and never will

Lesnar is ducking Strikeforce heavyweights.  If he truly wanted to fight the best, he would join strikeforce.  It doesn't matter with ORG is the best.  It matters where the best fighter is.  Fedor is the best.

Dana is a poo-butt...just a spoiled rich kid in a spoiled, balding old mans body.

Fedor has fought with mono before.  In fact, before the Fujita fight, he removed his own spleen in the men's room.  And still won.

Crazy Zimmerman -  Fedor has fought with mono before.  In fact, before the Fujita fight, he removed his own spleen in the men's room.  And still won.

Actually, it was his liver. But close, Garv.

I agree with Garv on all accounts.

attention whore wants attention.

and wow, millen comes off less douchey than dana does. i'll be back, i'm going to check the thermostat in hell.

^ lol

Sigh

Brock is turning out to be a very interesting and capable fighter who brings natural bulk and athleticism together at HW like we have seldom seen before.

Fedor is a MMA legend, nay a fight virtuoso who has made a career off of defeating "quicker, stronger, bigger" guys with his cool, calm execution of explosive violence in clutch situations.

Both these guys have my respect. i would love to see the fight. The guy in the way of this fight is Dana...and I understand why from a business perspective. The only one of these folk acting disrespectful and talking utter nonsense is also Dana. I appreciate all that Dana has done for the sport, but he's being a fucktard in pretty much all dealings re: Fedor.

Dana is a funny guy, but sadly needs to stop the driveling over fedor...apparently he must think Fedor is a baddass and yet keeps reminding the world of it --yet wont pony up the damn cash for fedor to come to the ufc...even if just for one big historical MEGA fight with brock.

its like he keeps dogging and making fedor seem "less on par" to his ufc guys yet he can change all that with the change of pen signature for an acceptable payday to offer fedor.

pay fedor themoney he wants he (dana) and others can see the fight everyone wants to happen jeez!!

Maybe people should stop asking Dana about Fedor if they don't like his comments. Most idiot "journalists" could get more interesting information during their time with Dana than ask the same questions we've heard a million times.

edit: Not that the LA Times is necessarily stupid (don't read it), but most reporters are

"Do you know what Brock or Frank Mir and Cain Velasquez would do to Brett Rogers?" White said.

the same thing the last UFC champion who fought him did?

JkdSam - most of you are idiots. everytime someone says dana should make a one fight deal with fedor, or dana should pony up the cash...you are ignorant. it's fedor's managers that are demanding copromotion with the ufc and half the royalties that are keeping fedor out of the ufc

I don't expect a 1 fight deal based on Zuffa's business model, and I don't blame them for that. I do think they could lay off trying to discredit Fedor so ruthlessly though...it reeks of desperation and gives Fedor more credibility than just ignoring him and taking a "Brock is the champion in the league with the best talent on the planet...everywhere else is the minor leagues."

sacredhate - 
JkdSam - most of you are idiots. everytime someone says dana should make a one fight deal with fedor, or dana should pony up the cash...you are ignorant. it's fedor's managers that are demanding copromotion with the ufc and half the royalties that are keeping fedor out of the ufc

I don't expect a 1 fight deal based on Zuffa's business model, and I don't blame them for that. I do think they could lay off trying to discredit Fedor so ruthlessly though...it reeks of desperation and gives Fedor more credibility than just ignoring him and taking a "Brock is the champion in the league with the best talent on the planet...everywhere else is the minor leagues."

THIS x 1000!!

again ...its within Dana's power to make this feasible...calling out and harping Fedors' name everyweek or whenever he has a fight isnt making anything happen. Dana needs to havea lil leeway here and make some sacrifices on his part even if co-promotion is an option less sought. its good for both parties. its dana that wants to DISPROVE that Fedor can be beaten (by none other than brock)..not Fedors mgmt.