Time to reboard the Pico hype train!

If McKee is done with FW like he says then only 18-1 Borics and Burnell are ahead of him in the rankings but screw Burnell. He just lost to Borics and only has a couple fights in Bellator. So we can either hopefully see Pico vs Borics II to get the next crack at Pitbull or we can see Borics get a shot and then see Pico vs Kennedy get rebooked and the winner of that will get the next title shot.

Its top heavy but its not a deep division in Bellator.

2 Likes

Pico is still just 25 years old. Riding a six fight win streak with five KOs and subs. Pitbull has been fighting pro for 18 years, since he was just 16. Who knowsā€¦ we could see Pico and Pitbull fight two or three times over the next couple years. Pitbull is 34 though, canā€™t keep going forever and he did suffer that recent TKO vs AJ.

Too bad McKee is going to LW. A four man unofficial tourny with Pitbull, Borics, Pico and McKee would be great but then again Pico and McKee said they wonā€™t fight so maybe its for the best McKee is moving up.

That left hook to the liver is a weapon of mass destruction

4 Likes

He fought a total nobody who was a ā€œCookie!ā€ Yes he is a great prospect but he is fed cans vs Fortune who has fought some of Bellatorā€™s BEST names!

I will take the Hype and potential of Fortune over Pico!

1 Like

Dude, you are the only one trying to make this a Fortune vs Pico argument. Why is he the only fighter you come over to the UG to even talk about?

Its funny you say Pico fought nobody when that did was a DII champ while Rakim Cleveland who Fortune fought last night is a blown up LHW who just lost to Grishin, Vinny, Nemkov and Vinny again back to back to back not too long ago and he just lost to Mowry in his last fight, got submitted with a kimura. At least the kid Pico fought was 9-1 and is gonna go further than 22-15 Rakim Cleveland.

Fortune has fought some of Bellatorā€™s best names? Oh that means Vassell, Mitrione, Johnson and May because they donā€™t have a deep HW division and he lost half of those fights.

Fortune is an animal but everyone thinks the Bellator HW division is boring as hell and Pico is an animal as well.

Think Fortune plans to make a UFC transition down the line? Iā€™m sure he is gonna have a great careerā€¦ just like Pico.

1 Like

Who did Pico fight??? A last minute can nobody heard of! Pico lost 2x by KO by jobbers and also subedā€¦Tyrell lost to the best of Bellatorā€™s names.

Cleveland actually is a real name, fought the whoā€™s who in the weight classes, went the distance with Nemkcov, only been koā€™d ONE TIMEā€¦until last night! Fought Derek Lewis 2xā€¦Fortune was supposed to fight undefeated Mowrey, this is the 2nd time that fight did not happen!

Adli Edwards is not a nobody, heā€™s one of the hottest prospects in the nation you fucking Egg

A can? Youā€™re a ticking dick bro, a dick that clearly doesnā€™t even train or you wouldnā€™t be running your mouth like that, go fuck yourself

Bet? How much do you want to bet I know 1000 times more about mma than everyone in here put together.

And speck English bish!

Parks And Recreation Donna GIF

1 Like

Then how is it that you didnā€™t know who Adli Edwards is or that you think heā€™s a can? I donā€™t believe you, Iā€™m betting that your just like these other assholes that talk shit on fighters constantly behind the safety of your keyboard, funny how bashing fighters isnā€™t supposed to be allowed here in the first place. You have never fought competitively and if you train then I bet that NONE of your training partners respect or like you.

I mean you already lost dickhead, you had no idea who Adli was, and you think heā€™s a can, so you have proved that no you donā€™t know a fraction of what I know.

1 Like

Pico needs to rematch some of those guys who knocked him out

2 Likes

Iamhe showed up here a while ago trying to push Fortune. He said heā€™s part of his team or something. As a fighter I donā€™t dislike Fortune at all, but I root against him because this dickhead is the only person who ever brings him up and constantly fighter bashes. You can support someone without talking shit about everyone else in a promotion. Iamhe comes off like the momā€™s who think they gave birth to the next sports superstar. Let Tyrell fight dude. He will earn fans with his hard work. You are literally taking away from his possible fanbase.

2 Likes

Gutted for Adli. Such a good dude and a hell of a talent, but Pico just looked spectacular. Quite the welcome for Adli to the big show. Heā€™ll get another shot in Bellator and I hope to see great things from him. But goodness gracious Pico . . .

2 Likes

I never got off, choo choo!

1 Like

Yes, he stopped making threads about Fortune the minute Tim knocked him dead. Also the Bellator HW division is complete shit. I like Fortune and wished he was in the UFC but he also got outwrestled by Vassell and Fortune was supposed to be the best wrestling prospect at HW.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

You all mad?