Tips on fighting SanShou?

WHERE... that's a small detail to leave out isn't it?

"his class"? Really? "his class"? Marvin doesn't have his own class, he's a member of a team, WHAT TEAM

Did it take you a month to figure out you sparred him 2 years ago?

Marvin doesn't have his own class,

Marvin is an instructor and he does teach classes. ;-)

I have a dream.. someday a thread will be made about san shou and it won't turn into a flame war..

Dude, if you come on here telling tall tales, people are going to call you on it. It is pretty obvious that you are full of crap, pure and simple...

Face it, you're an amateur with a 3-2 record, that's nothing in the KB world, so I guess all you have is the internet to troll on because you're jealous that San Shou/San Da is getting such attention now.

Marvin would KO you in one round.

dude, the "scam" is clearly you trying to get a fight for yourself when you're a lowly amateur with a 3-2 record. With a record like that, in my gym you'd be C team...

Cung Le is on the cover of Black Belt. King of San Da is the #3 show on the largest TV network in the world. The world cup held last weekend had 89 countries represented. It is one of the fastest growing martial arts in the world right now

I know, you're just looking for attention

As for my association, you are correct, I am promoting it, and man am I getting lots of requests

www.SanDaTrainingSystems.com

Thanks for asking about it

that's www.SanDaTrainingSystems.com

First seminar is this weekend, DVD soon to follow

no one here other than you can name 5 san shou fighters off the top of their head.

I can probably name 20.