Tito accuses Anderson of knocking him out with an illegal strike

1 Like

3 Likes

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd Here We Go

Tito Ortiz accused Anderson Silva of knocking him out with an illegal strike, saying that “now I know why the back of my head has been sore as hell.”

Ortiz was stopped by Silva in the first round of their exhibiting boxing bout for the Triller Fight Club last weekend in Hollywood, Florida. It was not a good night for Ortiz, as he was clipped and finished with punches in the very first round of the fight. However, Ortiz b
Tito Ortiz accused Anderson Silva of knocking him out with an illegal strike, saying that “now I know why the back of my head has been sore as hell.”

Ortiz was stopped by Silva in the first round of their exhibiting boxing bout for the Triller Fight Club last weekend in Hollywood, Florida. It was not a good night for Ortiz, as he was clipped and finished with punches in the very first round of the fight. However, Ortiz believes that some of the punches that Silva threw were to the back of his head. Taking to his social media in the days following the fight, “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” suggested that he was hit in the back of the head by Silva and that’s the reason why his head hurts.elieves that some of the punches that Silva threw were to the back of his head. Taking to his social media in the days following the fight, “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” suggested that he was hit in the back of the head by Silva and that’s the reason why his head hurts.

1 Like

Even though Ortiz is convinced that he was punched in the back of the head before he was knocked out, there won’t be any sort of repercussions for Silva even if Ortiz pursued this path, just because it was an exhibition fight and technically there was no real winner. But we know that Silva was lighting Ortiz up and, whether or not there was a punch to the back of the head, it feels like “The Spider” was well on his way to a victory either way.

1 Like

Every time Tito says something that makes you think hes an OK dude he follows up with this stupid fucking shit.

28 Likes

The mayor has spoken!!!

6 Likes

former

1 Like

Tito is just squeezing his grapes - with cheese and wine.

That boxing technique from Tito, though, just the worst I have ever seen.

Muscle memory is a huge thing, when crossing from sport to sport.

8 Likes

Tito is likely correct, the shot that put him down seemed to be squarely to the back of his head, regardless of what you think of Tito. I met Tito a number of times between 2001 and 2006 and he was always an amazingly friendly and approachable champ. Fan for life.

9 Likes

Yeah, Tito seems like a big hearted guy.

He just has an odd way with words, and ideas, and perceptions, so comes off a bit goofy sometimes.

But I don’t think anyone truly dislikes him. Except maybe for Dana, and Chuck.

4 Likes

and jenna

3 Likes

You’re a fuckin punk dude.

5 Likes

What happened with Jenna? I must have missed that story.

1 Like

That shit was clean on the jaw…WTF is Tito talking about? Those glancing blows he took on the way down from being KTFOd?

4 Likes

he looked like he was out before that shot, and that shot barely grazed him.

I disagree

look again. he was falling into the turn buckle before silva even threw the punch that grazed him in the back of the head. then he caught him with a left to the face. he was done.

2 Likes

I’m afraid it wasn’t the shot to the back of the head that has Tito’s head hurting.

I think his retardation has finally kicked in.

4 Likes