Tito/Forrest NOT that close

I remember Forrest catching Tito at one point in the fight...with a right, I think...and it almost knocked Tito down...he stumbled, so I'd say Tito got rocked with that one. Forrest also caught him with an upper cut and a left hook. They both traded some shots. The stand up isn't as one-sided as you guys are making it out.

I don't think Forrest was swinging like he normally does...probably worried about being taken down, so he was more cautious than usual. I thought he should have pressed Tito a little more and he might have gotten the KO.

"1. The UFC Hype Machine was in full effect for Forrest last night."

Tito has a much bigger hype machine... but that is because his machine is about ten years old and they've gotten better at making hype machines smaller these days so they take up less space.

Good point, DarrenJG.

Tito edged it out in R3.

Mike Valentine is very correct.

Forrest gave it everything he had...how you could doubt that, I have no idea. That's why the crowd was cheering for him...the guy has a huge heart and he doesn't quit.

He lost...but he'll be back and probably better than ever from having the experience of this fight.

nobones,

I'm not going to argue with you anymore...let's just agree to disagree. LOL

I thought it was a great fight for both guys...props to them both. I want to see them go at it again after they're both healed up.

Congrats to Tito and Forrest for giving us such an exciting fight. You're both cool in my book. :)

Yup, true dat.

I totally agree.

Tito should have definately gotten the UD in this one.

Forrest ,as stated many times in this thread, did nothing that even came close to winning him the fight. His punches were all arm and what few of them he did land didn't cause any real damage.

I totally agree.

just thought I'd ttt this so pulsar can see there WERE some sensible discussions about this already

ttt

I thought Forrest won. I could be wrong.

However, the judge that scored it 30-27 should be taken out and Oleg'ed.

Samoa.

You THOUGHT Forrest won??? Really? Woah

runs around in circles on floor

Story we heard is 70% of the fighters and 80% of the fans in the building thought Griffin won the fight.

Every poll I've seen has the vast majority saying Griffin won.

Could have been ruled either way. Anyone claiming it was anything but close is delusional.

I'm delusional then and I'm going to go read 1984 again to rienforce my delusions.

It's a joke anyway having a submission grappler who retired after one significant win, who has never had a pro fight, scoring these fights.

Yes, its much better to get the word from some random interweb nerd!

I always love how people clown Eddie like he's had one win in his life. He was tearing up the circuit long before his match with Royler. And what exactly have YOU ACCOMPLISHED to warrant talking shit on Eddie Bravo?

Thank you very much for saying what needed to be said... My hat is off to you my good man