Tito has a lot of interest in Chuck Liddell fight

Tito Ortiz is doubling down on his Chuck Liddell call-out ... telling TMZ Sports straight-up that he's down for a 3rd fight with the Iceman!

"I don't need to fight, but if Chuck needs to ... I'll be a good friend like he was once and give him a payday," Ortiz said ... adding that ONLY Chuck could pull him outta retirement.

The bad news -- Tito says he proposed Ortiz vs. Liddell 3 to a UFC matchmaker on New Year's ... and got shot down HARD 'cause they're worried about Chuck's health.

"He kinda looked at me and laughed and said, 'Chuck couldn't fight again! He's been knocked out unconscious 5 times! I guarantee you the doctor won't give him a license."

But that ain't stoppin' Chuck -- who tells us he's still training his ass off.

touch -

Whoah 

i dont think chuck should fight again either

I'll take a punchy Chuck over Tito on the betting lines, but I won't be bothered to watch Tito get decimated again.

If Tito posed a threat, maybe I would watch.

This would be another 1 sided beatdown.

Ridiculous 

i've got to think chuck would light him up again, but would hate to see tito land a punch on chuck's decimated chin. IDK, if you lay off for years, can your chin come back, or once it's gone, it's gone?

Erik Apple -

Ridiculous 

Which part?

Kinda sucks. Part of talking him into retirement was his no-show UFC job, which was promptly ended by WME.

Maybe he can go to Bellator and fight, not sure how chucks contract works. If so, this could be a big fight for Bellator but only way to do it is on PPV. 

BreakALegAndy! -
Erik Apple -

Ridiculous 

Which part?

Tito won't fight Chuck. He's 0 for 2

eubie5 -

i've got to think chuck would light him up again, but would hate to see tito land a punch on chuck's decimated chin. IDK, if you lay off for years, can your chin come back, or once it's gone, it's gone?

Well...did ur penis ever starr working again? Theres ur answer

Is it better to burn out,or to fade away?

Enjoy the damn retirement!!!

Tito fought a dumb fight against Chuck 2 times.  If I was Tito Id clinch like Randy and try to tire him or drag him down.  He may or may not be successful but Tito has very little chance of outstriking Chuck when he is fresh.

Chuck doesnt have cardio so why not try and drag him into deep waters?

Erik Apple -

Ridiculous 

erik is correct. everyone step away.

tito last time out looked decent and still seems to have kept some ability. just a year ago. chuck looked gawd awful nearly a decade ago. 

i think tito would win this just based on chuck being completely a shell of himself. i truly hope chuck doesn't get back in there

Erik Apple -
BreakALegAndy! -
Erik Apple -

Ridiculous 

Which part?

Tito won't fight Chuck. He's 0 for 2

Gotcha, wasn’t sure if you were talking about Chuck fighting again or Tito wanting the fight. 

Yeah, I feel like this is just Tito talking, no way he wants to again.