Tito has a lot of interest in Chuck Liddell fight

I hope they don't make this fight cuz chuck will lose

saku_mongolian_chop -

Tito by however he wants to finish it at this point. Someone close to Chuck: tell him to stay retired. If he needs money, get a good agent and work the fan circuit to make some bills.  

He's in a multi million dollar home. Got some nice cars. I bet the mortgage and taxes and insurance on that house and the upkeep on his cars is brutal. 

Couple of guys swear to god he still has millions. But I'm pretty sure maintaining his lifestyle last few years and the losing the UFC job has him trying to search for a cash infusion. To get the big money, he's going to have to lace them up again

Tito would turn the Iceman into Ali.

AnthonyWeiner - Tito would turn the Iceman into Ali.

Yeah, Chuck would look like a prime Ali

pharochuck -
saku_mongolian_chop -

Tito by however he wants to finish it at this point. Someone close to Chuck: tell him to stay retired. If he needs money, get a good agent and work the fan circuit to make some bills.  

He's in a multi million dollar home. Got some nice cars. I bet the mortgage and taxes and insurance on that house and the upkeep on his cars is brutal. 

Couple of guys swear to god he still has millions. But I'm pretty sure maintaining his lifestyle last few years and the losing the UFC job has him trying to search for a cash infusion. To get the big money, he's going to have to lace them up again

The timing makes too much sense, it’s gotta be a money issue.

Dana really should throw him a bone if that’s the case.

I'm actually surprised we haven’t seen a video where Dana is asked about a potention Chuck return in Bellator.  

EggOfGreed -

LOL, Tito always with marbles in his mouth.

"I left on a high chair, choking out Shlememmy in unner 2 mins"

Ahaha, I couldn't get beyond that.

It seems to me he's saying "I left on a high stool, choking Shelby Dana in 2.5 minutes"

touch -
EggOfGreed -

It seems to me he's saying "I left on a high stool, choking Shelby Dana in 2.5 minutes"

Fuck thats pretty mean but its also really funny

"I wear my heart on my shoulder" and "Suraldo Babalu" are my goat Tito-isms

The Silva Fox -
touch -
EggOfGreed -

Fuck thats pretty mean but its also really funny

"I wear my heart on my shoulder" and "Suraldo Babalu" are my goat Tito-isms

Let me tell you how you really feel.

Tito could win if he fought smart.  I think he would end up following the same strategy he did in the other fights however.  If Tito fought like Randy and he doesnt get clipped in the first I think his chances of winning increase as time goes on.

Ya Tito has a lot of interest in making money at the end of his career.