Tito is so desperate its sickening

Tito is a child. After the beating from Randy he acted like a baby throwing a tantrum. After is beating from Chuck he called out a much lighter fighter in Murray(then claims Lee is riding he coattails). Ken defeats Kimo , now all of a sudden Tito has a problem and disrepects Ken again to start shit.

Tito is proveing to be nothing but a scaried little child desperatly trying to get back into the spot light. Not by challenging Vitor(the champ) or Randy(since he is no longer the champ) or Chuck, but 2 men he thinks he can beat and look good against.

Next he will call out Tanner for a rematch. Or I could hear it now- in Tito winey high pitched voice " Hey Penn , I mean you call yourself the best P4P fighter? Come on man step up if your tough. Let the beatings begin !!! Thats what I say. "

LOL ass

Yea 2 losses in a row can do that to a man.

hype... there is no bad blood. just ticket sales.

It's actually quite logical...TITO vs. KEN sells. TITO has beaten KEN and prob. considers it an easy FIGHT. The reason why TITO vs. KEN 2 sells again is because of KEN's name...they'll prob. promote it and say KEN was injured during the fight from training. It sales...not for the MMA fans but for the unknown public.

Guys it is set up. Tito and Ken were going to fight no matter what if Ken won PERIOD. Tito is not disrespectful, it is his friggin job. Quit cryin about it. Ken knew he was fighting Tito if he won as well. That is all have a nice day.

LOL at Chris acting like he has connections or something...

"Next he will call out Tanner for a rematch. Or I could hear it now- in Tito winey high pitched voice " Hey Penn , I mean you call yourself the best P4P fighter? Come on man step up if your tough. Let the beatings begin !!! Thats what I say. " "

I thought this was funny.

I would love to see Tito and Ken again, and think that Ken could give him a real run this time if he is not forced to cut down to Light Heavyweight again. very correct in saying this is more important for Tito, so let him make the sacrifice this time.

Man alot of idiots here... let me ask, do you guys get pissed off for Fredo setting up Al Pacino too? How bout agent smith? Do u hate him for trying to fuck up our world n shit?

endochokedme- why thankyou

WestsideStrangle- Chris, set up or not I dont give a F. Im SOO tired of Titos lame ass attempts to hype shit up. If he wants to hype something how about him fighting Eastman ??? NO why cause Tito would never step foot in the ring with him cause Marvin has a very good shot at beating him.

Tito only fights good guys WHEN HE HAS TO !!!

Frank- to get belt
Silva- to get belt
Randy- to get belt
Chuck- cause he lost belt and was pressured and had little choice

WestsideStrangle- Chris, set up or not I dont give a F. Im SOO tired of Titos lame ass attempts to hype shit up. If he wants to hype something how about him fighting Eastman ??? NO why cause Tito would never step foot in the ring with him cause Marvin has a very good shot at beating him. Dude are you an imboceeeele? Tito fights who UFC tells him to fight. He isnt trying to hype shit up on his own. He is told to do so by Dana, and UFC management. Same goes for Shamrock. So in other words, it was all a STAGED act from both participants, and you're bieng a mark for believing in half of it. Its like getting pissed off at Sergeant Slaughter for turning on Hogan, and the United States!!Dude havent you noticed that the last 6-7 ppv's have all been headlined by fighters who HATE EACH OTHER, and have a history of hate towards each other? You think they really hate each other too?

who is tito fighting at the next ufc?

SLYBOOGIE-"Dude are you an imboceeeele? Tito fights who UFC tells him to fight."

Thankyou for name calling. Did Tito fight Vitor? Did Tito fight Chuck when Zuffa TOLD him to? UFC tells fighters who they WILL fight? They are offered fights not TOLD.

El Guapo- "Tito is willing to fight Couture and Liddell" LOL at willing

"Tito is not disrespectful"

funniest thing on this thread

Has it dawned on anyone that Shammy wants the fight more then anyone else? Tito is irrelevant in the division with Coture and Lidell around, so i dont see any problem with Shammy getting a shot to avenge his loss to Tito. Who else is tito going to fight? He doesnt want any part of Lidell or Coture, and the only other option is Lee freaking Murray. Id rather give Shammy a shot to go out on a high note, then see Tito fight a man 20 pounds less then him.

Thankyou for name callingYoure welcome asshole Did Tito fight Vitor? The fight was signed. Vitor is the one who fucked his arm up flying through a window, and couldnt fight. How the hell is that Titos fault?Did Tito fight Chuck when Zuffa TOLD him to?Tito fought Chuck. end of story. There is leeway for main eventers. still lol at u believing staged events.

"Tito fights who UFC tells him to fight."

Bullshit

Let me explain jerkoff... Tito doesnt pick a fight against Evan Tanner and get it. He didnt pick the fight against Elvis, or Shamrock. They put those fighters in front of him, and he agreed. Same thing with Vitor...he agreed....now with chuck, initially, he said no. Then finally agreed to the fight. End of story.

Tito does not pick who he wants to fight. Get it cousin ugly?

Ok so he didnt pick to fight fighters that he knew he could beat ? He simply agreed to fight fighters they put in front of him they knew he could beat?