Tito is so desperate its sickening

If Tito fight BJ, I'll take BJ in a screen neme bet.

"Question is this, Tito dominated Ken, why even bother with a rematch?"

Probably because people would still pay to see who would win between a healthy Ken Shamrock and a Tito Ortiz thats gone 0-2 in his last 2 fights. Alot of people noticed that Ken was blatantly injured in their fight before the match started. He took the fight anyway, so he must accept the outcome. But theres definetly huge money in the rematch.

This rematch does nothing for me.

Stupid thread... have some fuckin respect for Tito...

move up to HW tito and fight ken!

everyone is so sensitive..

"That Michael is just so sensitive"

what's that from?

anyone, anyone?

"Why have respect for Tito when he doesn't respect anyone else - fighter, fan, promoter, he disrespects everyone with his constant BS"

LOL all you fucking do is spout disrespectful shit all day long here, and you even admitted it.

its laughable some clown like you is calling someone out on respect you giant douche.

Shootfighter2001 has said all that needs to be said.

ttt

Shootfighter,

I totally disagree with you, I don't like Tito, but I don't really disrespect him either. However, I learned BJJ from Royce Gracie and have always found him amicable and honorable. For your information, when we all had dinner after a seminar, I asked about a few fighters, when I came to Ken Shamrock(whom I like a lot and screamed when he won) my other instructor was like, "nah, he is just strong", Royce was like "No, Ken is really good, great technique and awesome leg subs" but he did say that Ken was so much bigger and stronger that he didn't feel his technique was on his level, but still most fighters say things like that. My point, Royce was respectful of Ken and said nothing bad about him when he had an off the official record opportunity to diss him. The only fighter he didn't like was Yoshida, and that was before the rematch, afterwards he gave him respect.

Your entitled to your opinion, but to disrespect a man like ROyce Gracie I think is wrong, while being involved in this sport and talking of UFC, like it or not Royce was the first to do it here and beat everyone in the first 4 UFC's. Why do you disrespect Royce anyway? Is it some personal thing he did to you? If so that would be understandable, but it sounds from a few others posts I have read of yours more like a Ken issue.

Anyway, I am not trying to fight with you, I am sure your a great guy, some of the closest friends I had and my dad would disliked some just cause or cause they hurt someone they loved, but perhaps you have more reason then I think.

Mir has mad skills too man, but he is cocky.

Tito is a great actor. As long as he doesn't have to talk.

I suck.

Tito's all over the boards tonight.

Tito is a good fighter. Really, he's got a good work ethic and he trains hard.

He is not an announcer/commentator/interviewer. He just doesn't have the voice for it nor does he have the ability to think on the fly with it.

He's not an actor. Perhaps with some work he might do good with bit parts like Gene Labell does but I would hate to see him doing straight to video movies.

Tito is a good fighter. He's got a good clothing line going. From what I saw in that promo video he is a good husband and good father.

It's ok to try out new stuff like announcing and acting but if you are not successful at them don't try to push them through. Move on to the next thing you want to try.