Tito Ortiz makes his TNA debut

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Pretty sure tito was in TNA back in like 05 or 06 Phone Post
You are correct, my mistake on the title, not debut. Return rather. Phone Post 3.0

gabemadrid - That was so awkward Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Whe the actual fuck?

It's like Tito told them he had herpes backstage, and then walks out looking all smug about it and the rest of the guys are all about to cry.

I hope to god they give Tito a mic at some point... Phone Post

Bellator is ruining the credibility of MMA with this cross promotion BS.

Looks like someone at viacom seriously overestimated the amount of crossover potential there is for mma stars to come into pro wrestling. Mma and wrestling don't share the same demographic. There is some crossover but it's minimal. Phone Post

Sad. Phone Post

Lol at fat rampage Phone Post

1armedScissor - 

Looks like someone at viacom seriously overestimated the amount of crossover potential there is for mma stars to come into pro wrestling. Mma and wrestling don't share the same demographic. There is some crossover but it's minimal. Phone Post

Totally agree. They don't realize that a ton of MMA fans USED TO BE wrestling fans when we were little kids. Now we just make threads to make fun of it. That was an awful debut, no pop at all.

MMA Lives Here - 
Ktaco - Bellator is ruining the credibility of MMA with this cross promotion BS.
You ok babe? Phone Post 3.0

So you think this is good for MMA? Or do you think I'm a Bellator hater? I like Bellator. I think anyone who complains about free MMA is not a true MMA fan. They put on a great show and have some real talent. What I don't like is them throwing away years of work of trying to make MMA a creditable sport. That's right SPORT. I don't want MMA going down the pro wrestling "sports entertainment" path.

I have no problem with MMA athletes performing in pro wrestling, but I would ask that it be saved for when they are retired from MMA. To see an active fighter going back and forth from wrestling to MMA just doesn't mix. It's a slippery slope and it will not be long until we see more and more pro wrestling antics make it's way into MMA. Sadly, it's already begun.

So Rampage and Tito are going to be in a tag-team pro wrasslin' match a couple of weeks before their fight on the Bellator PPV?

I will laugh my ass off if one of them gets injured wrasslin' and has to pull out of the fight.

ChaosOverkill - 

Is his pet wizard sleeve going to be his "manager"? aka his sausage wallet Jenna

Died at "sausage wallet" holy fuck

TNA just has no idea how to hype anything. Theyre awful Phone Post

Steve4192 - So Rampage and Tito are going to be in a tag-team pro wrasslin' match a couple of weeks before their fight on the Bellator PPV?

I will laugh my ass off if one of them gets injured wrasslin' and has to pull out of the fight.

This, isn't the injury rate in pro wrestling fairly terrible? Surely the only likely outcomes for this are shitty(er) pro wrestling or injured headline fighters...

lol at that shit

Ktaco - 
MMA Lives Here - 
Ktaco - Bellator is ruining the credibility of MMA with this cross promotion BS.
You ok babe? Phone Post 3.0

So you think this is good for MMA? Or do you think I'm a Bellator hater? I like Bellator. I think anyone who complains about free MMA is not a true MMA fan. They put on a great show and have some real talent. What I don't like is them throwing away years of work of trying to make MMA a creditable sport. That's right SPORT. I don't want MMA going down the pro wrestling "sports entertainment" path.

I have no problem with MMA athletes performing in pro wrestling, but I would ask that it be saved for when they are retired from MMA. To see an active fighter going back and forth from wrestling to MMA just doesn't mix. It's a slippery slope and it will not be long until we see more and more pro wrestling antics make it's way into MMA. Sadly, it's already begun.

All we can ask is for Bellator to die a quick death before that happens. I would hate to see all those fighters out of the job, but I watch MMA and not male soap opera's for a reason.

Could TNA atleast afford to pipe in a crowd reaction? so sad

This Viacom/Spike/Bellator/fake wrassling bullshit can not fail quick enough. This thing needs to be aborted.

So now their stars are being forced to cross promote their shitty wrestling organization? These guys are being pimped out by Viacom. Its fucking pathetic to watch.

Damn it all to hell damn it Phone Post 3.0

Tna is so bad it makes the last year of wcw look good Phone Post 3.0