Tito Ortiz makes his TNA debut

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN -

Exactly! Finally fans that will appreciate what Tito has done to his body. Phone Post 3.0

Ah yes I knew when the fight was announced that it was all for publicity.. These guys are training partners and friends... Phone Post 3.0

The Tito entrance looked one step above being held in a local HS gym.

As long as Tito doesn't have a microphone in front of him, he'll be fine. And of course by fine, I mean extremely awkward. Phone Post 3.0

AlexanderTheGOAT - Bwahaahahahahahaha wtf was that? Phone Post 3.0

Sadly I agree that was freaking awful. Phone Post

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
gorilla butt - taking a page from the book of one KEN WAYNE SHAMROCK

A book from his chapter imo.

you are correct there Joe Rogan

IP - The Tito entrance looked one step above being held in a local HS gym.

I'll just leave this here, it's from UFC 40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfsyLLeULkY

awesommmmmme!

Rampage gave that motherfucker a straight BEAT DOWN! CHUTE BOXE has taught him well! Master Rafael Cordeiro has been training Rampage in secret just for this moment! The NEW and improved Muay Thai animal Rampage is here! BRING ON BUAKAW!!!

time traveling 12er - This make me appreciate good mic work more.

I never thought I would pine for Bill Goldberg to be involved in something this much again.

"Rampage really needs to start throwing some leg kicks, Mike"

-Joe Rogan Phone Post

Gonna be interesting to see where they take this, when neither Rampage nor Tito have any pro-wrestling training... and that's not something that can be taught in a week- or even six weeks, for that matter- but hopefully it makes the show better, because TNA has a horrific habit of lacking when it comes to showcasing the actual talented young guys on their roster properly. Their booking just seems to be all over the place... I can only hope for the best to come from this.

It certainly could be entertaining... Phone Post

Haha that was fucking terrible.

RyanVonDoom:  "This is brilliant by Bellator and Spike!"

MMA Lives Here - 
slamming -

What was terrible? Please, elaborate. Phone Post 3.0

The laughable acting by the 2 mma fighters.  Rampage going for the "shock to my system" look and Tito trying to look like he fits in.

D-Von Dudley is still wrastling. Crazy.

MMA Lives Here -
slamming -
MMA Lives Here - 
slamming -

What was terrible? Please, elaborate. Phone Post 3.0

The laughable acting by the 2 mma fighters.  Rampage going for the "shock to my system" look and Tito trying to look like he fits in.

Terrible acting in pro wrestling? Say it ain't so!

They were fine. And the few punches Page threw actually looked decent.

I like it and it will be great for their business. All the fanfare and fun of pro-wrasslin, then we get to see them play for keeps in the cage. Phone Post 3.0
So you're ok with seeing them being in a tag team match as a build up to their fight? Phone Post 3.0

Tito won't last very long. He actually has to talk with a mic in between the wrestling moves...

it's asif just when he's getting ready to say something important or all the attention is on him live to say something, his brain just checks out or hits a huge bowl of crack.

Holy shit at Sting.

He used to be a guy with a blonde flat-top and cool facepaint.

Now, he looks like a 50 year-old nightclub owner trying to get jiggy with it.

ryanJ -

You would think that they would have held off introducing Rampage and Tito until they could have gotten in to shape...it surprised me that WWE did the same thing with Lesnar, when he came back initially he looked all doughy (he has since gotten huge).

Tito looked pretty ripped in that photo he tweeted when talking about coming back.

Wish they'd both stick to fighting though Phone Post 3.0