"Tito Ortiz signs contract to fight Coleman"

TitoIsBACK - 
OctopusFighter - 
TitoIsBACK - 

You do realize Coleman is gassed every fight after the first round right?

Not in the Bonnar fight, he wasn't

Coleman actually has a training camp now, Tito is dead

Sorry I didn't see the Bonnar fight....but I thought everyone on here was saying Coleman was gassed after the first round again?
Mark looks gassed in all his fights, he doesn't hide his exhaustion well. But in the end he outworked Bonnar and it was a decisive victory for him. Not to mention the age difference. 

Coleman is just a bad dude and it's great to see him getting this recognition and chance to compete in the UFC again.

newbloodmma - 
TitoIsBACK - 
OctopusFighter - 
TitoIsBACK - 

Sorry I didn't see the Bonnar fight....but I thought everyone on here was saying Coleman was gassed after the first round again?
Mark looks gassed in all his fights, he doesn't hide his exhaustion well. But in the end he outworked Bonnar and it was a decisive victory for him. Not to mention the age difference. 

Coleman is just a bad dude and it's great to see him getting this recognition and chance to compete in the UFC again.

I agree Coleman is a bad ass. Tito is by far my favorite fighter, and I'm a bit worried about this fight because it's his first fight back and Coleman is definitely the better wrestler. The first round will be a hard fought battle I think, with both fighters trying to take the other down...Coleman will probably get that takedown. I still think Tito wins in the 2nd round after Coleman gasses though.

TitoIsBACK - 
newbloodmma - 
TitoIsBACK - 
OctopusFighter - 
TitoIsBACK - 

I agree Coleman is a bad ass. Tito is by far my favorite fighter, and I'm a bit worried about this fight because it's his first fight back and Coleman is definitely the better wrestler. The first round will be a hard fought battle I think, with both fighters trying to take the other down...Coleman will probably get that takedown. I still think Tito wins in the 2nd round after Coleman gasses though.
Expect both guys to gas, expect an ugly fight and many people on here complaining. 

I will enjoy it though. 

And I pretty much agree with you, Tito will outlast him after taking some punishment early. Coleman may go the distance though.

the only reason tito beat the ganitor,,,is because,,,,of nerves,,,,he didnt seem to be able to handle the preassure of a title fight..... that would never happen to coleman,,,,
tito,,,will get his but spanked,,,again.